Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default If Aaron Hernandez skates on lack of evidence, do you hope someone kills him?

What do you guys think?

The judge in this case is not allowing tons of evidence that points to a very common sense conclusion that Hernandez is a murderous psycho.

If he manages to walk free from this, do you hope someone out there puts a bullet in his brain within hours of his acquittal or nah?

Default Re: If Aaron Hernandez skates on lack of evidence, do you hope someone kills him?

nah, i hope an nfl team gives him a contract.

Default Re: If Aaron Hernandez skates on lack of evidence, do you hope someone kills him?

Mexican sounding guy? He'd be on death row already if he wasn't rich.

God Bless America.

I hope he gets some endorsements deals too. Maybe an acting gig down the line

Nah, he too real. Would make for some entertaining drama, though.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Mexican sounding guy? He'd be on death row already if he wasn't rich.

God Bless America.

What?

Did you read the post or did you just pick a generic race-bait card at random from the rolodex and stick it in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    What?

Did you read the post or did you just pick a generic race-bait card from the rolodex and stick it in there?
    I'm saying if it was just a poor Mexican off the street who did the same things but wasn't rich, he'd be convicted by now.

He's rich, so chances are he'll get off.

What did he do?

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    What did he do?
    He did nothing bro.
    Dude is my cousin,btw.

Free Hernandez

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    I'm saying if it was just a poor Mexican off the street who did the same things but wasn't rich, he'd be convicted by now.

He's rich, so chances are he'll get off.

But what does being Mexican have to do with it? Are you saying if there was this much evidence against him and he got convicted it would be because hes hispanic?

What is the purpose of your comment that if this obvious murderer who happens to be hispanic had been of lesser means hed have been convicted for the murders he clearly committed, and then seemingly sarcastically saying "god bless america"?

Can you just explain the purpose of your post a little more clearly for me, Im honestly not following its logic. Hernandez's guilt is not being disputed by any sane individuals. The question is will the amount of evidence allowed in by the judge technically be enough to convict him.

What does it matter that his name sounds Mexican? How does that relate to my question?

NBA Superstar

damn i thought this was money

i doubt he'll be able to find a job anywhere. most people consider him a murderer, like OJ.

If he is found not guilty, I hope he see game action before Ray Rice just for the absurdness factor.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    If he manages to walk free from this, do you hope someone out there puts a bullet in his brain within hours of his acquittal or nah?
    Maybe the Michael Brown protestors could light his house on fire. He killed an unarmed black dude afterall, and this one hadn't just committed a crime or attacked him.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    If he is found not guilty, I hope he see game action before Ray Rice just for the absurdness factor.

Oh he will.... And then fans like Droid will make Roger Goodell the central villain.