Arrow James Harden box score correlation with the average strip club for all nba cities

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/JEhHxkH

Everyone knows James Harden has a particular affinity for the Canadian ballet, aka strip clubs. After the Rocket's dismal performance in Miami last week, and the city's reputation for high quality tit-shacks, I became increasingly curious to see just how much James Harden's vice affects his game. So here we are, I spent the better part of the week on this, hope y'all enjoy!

Hypothesis: James Harden's box score declines in cities with high quality strip clubs

Test: Analyze James Harden's performance in every NBA city and correlate with those cities' reputation for strip clubs to see if there is any discernible relationship.

Methodology/Steps:

First I extracted all of James Harden's game logs for the past 4 seasons from Basketball Reference, cleaned up the data a bit (a bunch), and appended it into a single worksheet.
    Next, I filtered out all Home games and all games Harden was inactive or DNP. For the purpose of this analysis we did not look at home games.
    Poor Performances were determined by variances in 6 stats: Points, FG%, 3PT%, FT%, Assists and Turnovers. For each of these stats I compared Harden's overall season average to the city-specific season average. I identified 2 categories of poor performances:
    Sub-Par - Harden performed WORSE than season average, and
    Very Sub-Par - Harden performed 20%+ WORSE than season average.
    I analyzed his poor performances across each of the NBA

Default Re: James Harden box score correlation with the average strip club for all nba cities

Lets see Harden try this shit on Slithery "Big Slither" Siakam