Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red face If your daughter was going out with an nba player who would you want it to be?

If your daughter (or you) was going out with an NBA player who would want it to be?

For me it would be Coby white or one of the Lopez brothers.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Re: If your daughter was going out with an nba player who would you want it to be?

Jason Collins

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: If your daughter was going out with an nba player who would you want it to be?

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous
    Jason Collins
    That's awesome

One of the black players or i don't have a daughter anymore

Gordon Hayward, JJ Redick, Chandler Parsons

National High School Star

Serge Ibaka

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Luka.

Caruso

I'm tempted to pick a beta bitch I could fold like a chair and toss through a window with ease in case they ever get froggy. KAT instantly came to mind. But after giving it a 2nd thought, TJ McConnell. Hard worker, loyal, was raised right although had a tough upbringing. Could kill 99% of men in a 1vs1 melee.

Very good NBA starter

Jokic, won't cause a fuss.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

I've legitimately thought about this since I have two daughters and for past players it was Shane Battier.

Right now I'd say Kyrie. He's a star and he seems like the sensitive type that'd take good care of either one of my daughters my and bring them along everywhere so I'd know that they were well taken care of.

Good college starter

Kobe.

So he could sneak into my bedroom and **** me while she sleeps.

Nobody cause they all cheat on their girls even the players that get no minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob
    I've legitimately thought about this since I have two daughters and for past players it was Shane Battier.

Right now I'd say Kyrie. He's a star and he seems like the sensitive type that'd take good care of either one of my daughters my and bring them along everywhere so I'd know that they were well taken care of.
    Kyrie is a good dude I agree.

I think cj mccollum is another one of those guys I

my daughter wouldnt date NBA players.

they would bore her