Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: stuff we'll see in the playoffs (high probability not bullshit))

Quote Originally Posted by Siemens
    Absolutely this.

Also, not the Knicks.

The playoff experience excuse is so overrated. Lazy argument. Still basketball. Just an excuse to make people feel better about their favorite teams

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    WTF weren't you a HEAT fan?
    No such thing. Only LeBron fans.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    It's true, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Siemens
    It's true, no?
    how about the lakers and sixers?

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    This will be the Warriors 3rd trip to the playoffs, Kerr the head coach has plenty of NBA playoff experience.. they are far from being "inexperienced"

Die by the 3? Both the Rockets and Cavs shoot more 3s than Golden State does but the Warriors shoot at a higher %

Besides the playoffs are won with defense which is something Golden State also excels in having the top defense in the league

Anybody dismissing the Warriors is an idiot...

Nobody ever talks about how many 3s Cavs take, but we are all to believe that the Warriors will sink by the 3(shooting a higher percentage) and the Cavs remain legit?

Simpletons will be simpletons I suppose.

Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by greatest-ever
    In what way are the Warriors inexperienced playoff wise? Nearly every guy on their roster has won a playoff series. You are talking like Curry, Klay and them have never played a single playoff game. I get that they haven't went deep before but there is a first time for everything and OKC went to the WCF in just their 2nd year in the playoffs, then Finals the 3rd year.
    that okc team had durant-westbrook-harden-ibaka-porkins and had favorable series against old dismantled mavs, the corpse of LA, and a spurs team which was reloading. That's the perfect case for a young athletic and beyond stacked team.

AND they got demolished in the finals.

Goatbrook to get a 40 point triple double

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Nobody ever talks about how many 3s Cavs take, but we are all to believe that the Warriors will sink by the 3(shooting a higher percentage) and the Cavs remain legit?

Simpletons will be simpletons I suppose.

Great post.
    When stuff gets tough the cavs have a lebron/kyrie who are proven to be bigtime players in pressure situations (kyrie olympics) and big time rim attackers. The warriors have the 3. When playing under serious pressure people will more often than not resort to their bread and butter play, lesser experienced ones especially. That's why I'm saying GSW will die by the three, I'm not saying they live by it.

Simpletons write short sentences as arguments. I provided a detailed analysis (not the one above, a post in this thread) as to what and why will probably happen. You are a joke poster anyways so I am basically wasting my breath with you.