Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Hakeem and Shaq>>>>wilt/Russel

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Yep...the total of extent of the research done by the "bashers."

Their only form of research is in their coloring books.

that's clearly above 13 feet, don't be a hater

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    It's just so annoying to see youngsters so blatantly disrespect greats of the past and on the flip side, seeing the old timers give little respect to today's players. Why can't you people be more objective and just try to see things for what they are? This board is so littered with both groups. Do you not love this game? If so, why must you have such agendas and such biased beliefs/opinions?
    I hope you were not directing that line at me.

Here is my current all-time Top-13...

1. Wilt
    2. MJ
    3. Magic
    4. Kareem
    5. Russell
    6. Shaq
    7. Duncan
    8. Kobe
    9. Lebron
    10. Bird
    11. Moses
    12. Hakeem
    13. Dr. J

Two players from the 60's, three players from the 70's, 4 players from the 80's, 2 from the 90's, and 2 from the 00's. And all of them spanned at least two decades.

Local High School Star

Wilt is a good modern day backup centre. I wouldn't trust him with scoring though he doesn't seem to be as effective as other ATG notice the wilting in the playoffs. Russell on the other hand would be an Elton brand who can't make jump shots and would have a reggie Evans sort of role. I have no doubt these guys would not match up with the likes of dwight, DMC, gasol etc. they will still be good role players but a player like mozgov in the 60s people will be saying he is 9 feet tall and could do layups from half court.

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    Wilt is a good modern day backup centre. I wouldn't trust him with scoring though he doesn't seem to be as effective as other ATG notice the wilting in the playoffs. Russell on the other hand would be an Elton brand who can't make jump shots and would have a reggie Evans sort of role. I have no doubt these guys would not match up with the likes of dwight, DMC, gasol etc. they will still be good role players but a player like mozgov in the 60s people will be saying he is 9 feet tall and could do layups from half court.

Just too funny.

Thanks for the jokes. Nice to see one here with a sense of humor.