Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Im Extremely disappointed in the New York Knicks

i jumped ship when ewing left, knicks are a piece of shiet product man, no need to be loyal ...

It's ugly ass B.Walton

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

I was NO fan of Dantoni, but he wanted to play a better system than ISO Melo. Can't blame him for leaving.
    Dumbtoni tried to turn Melo into a point forward

I agree that he needs better spacing to go to work down low, as well as a competent PG who can shoot. Someone like prime Billups would be a perfect fit. Melo is a willing and deadly off ball player, he just doesn't get the opportunity to do that often. He's had to create too many of his shots himself this year, and even those that he gets off passes are usually bailout shots.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    You can divide it from your phone. Just place the cursor on the start of any line and press the enter command equivalent on your phone. That will divide the store you wrote.
    Think of who you are talking to and if he would care if you can read his nonsense or not.

Local High School Star

I think Melo and Woodson arent doing anything too different from last year. Melo is not playing as well as last year but it's close.

The bigger problem that ppl don't talk about as much is JR Smith and the absence of Novak.

Smith isn't playing like the 6th man of the year that averaged 18 points. He's shooting horrible compared to last year.

No one demands a coverage like Novak. Teams didn't let him open and that created lots of 1v1 space for Smith off the bench or even for Melo when they play together. And if teams doubled, there goes Novak shooting the three.

Knicks have players like Bargani, Prigioni and Felton that shoots threes but they're not even close to Novak.

On top of everything, Tyson is down. There goes the D. Forget it. Put better pieces together next season.

Serious playground baller crunk-juice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    I have decided not to be immature to sink down to your ignorant level this time. Thank you very much.

Local High School Star

They also over estimated Shrumpert.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nycjeff45
    i jumped ship when ewing left, knicks are a piece of shiet product man, no need to be loyal ...

I agree , this season is 10x worse than any Isaiah years I've seen.

it's the worst season in knicks history, because we're coming off the first good season in a decade.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

that's not how u type, who hacked u?

I don't think I've been this upset in the New York Knicks since them Marbury-Isiah days and that's a damn shame. The makeup of this team this season was built to be a championship team or at least a contender. A few games back I just blamed Melo, then I decided to stick up for him simply because nobody is really helping him out, but I can't lie his poor leadership has really destroyed this team.

Coach Woodson needs to man up and don't let Melo do what he want to do all time, ball stopping and fourth quarter errors that always cost us the game. Coach Woodson has to be a damn coach and get the rest of the team involve and stop switching at the wrong moments, take care of his lineups and matchups. Refs still cheat for us to lose, but its deeper than that because we don't play with resilience and passion, so at this point I can't blame the refs because we did it to our damn selves.

I wish and hope that knicks basketball will be back again someday. I wish we get back to those 90s go new york go new york go days with ewing, starks,, spree, Houston and jeff van gundy. I felt like last year was a tease, Melo, woodson and j.r were way better, 3 point shooting was off the charts, including veterans that really help us throughout the season.

I hope I live to see the knicks win their 3rd title, and yea I understand why non knicks fans hate me and think my team is an absolute joke. Im just a passionate fan that never gives up on my team, but if they keep losing like this, then idk maybe I should just stop watching this season and wait until next year.

Get well soon knicks.
    There.

I don't think I've been this upset in the New York Knicks since them Marbury-Isiah days and that's a damn shame. The makeup of this team this season was built to be a championship team or at least a contender. A few games back I just blamed Melo, then I decided to stick up for him simply because nobody is really helping him out, but I can't lie his poor leadership has really destroyed this team.

Coach Woodson needs to man up and don't let Melo do what he want to do all time, ball stopping and fourth quarter errors that always cost us the game. Coach Woodson has to be a damn coach and get the rest of the team involve and stop switching at the wrong moments, take care of his lineups and matchups. Refs still cheat for us to lose, but its deeper than that because we don't play with resilience and passion, so at this point I can't blame the refs because we did it to our damn selves.

I wish and hope that knicks basketball will be back again someday. I wish we get back to those 90s go new york go new york go days with ewing, starks,, spree, Houston and jeff van gundy. I felt like last year was a tease, Melo, woodson and j.r were way better, 3 point shooting was off the charts, including veterans that really help us throughout the season.

I hope I live to see the knicks win their 3rd title, and yea I understand why non knicks fans hate me and think my team is an absolute joke. Im just a passionate fan that never gives up on my team, but if they keep losing like this, then idk maybe I should just stop watching this season and wait until next year.

Get well soon knicks.
    hate to say i told you so...

Quote Originally Posted by Suguru101
    There.
    thanks!

Banned

how can you be disappointed when the team is performing how the majority of people thought it would? Living up to expectations more like.

part of me hopes it compeletly impoldes that we can truly rebuild but that would never happen in NYC with Dolan in charge.

I just wish someday Dolan will sell the team.