Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Melo please leave NY

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    I'm not insecure about myself.

I would legit do unspeakable things to Goran Dragic. Only him though, I'm straight.
    You should type in hot pink.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I feel ya Michael. Me and Stephen Curry would have wonderful light skinned babies.
    Except Steph Curry is a real person, and not some animated figure. So there goes that.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Over NY's current 3-game losing streak Melo has averaged 41 points. Is that some kind of first? Probably not, but I think it's noteworthy.

weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Over NY's current 3-game losing streak Melo has averaged 41 points. Is that some kind of first? Probably not, but I think it's noteworthy.
    In b4 some fuktard who doesnt watch Knicks games goes "derp... Melo should stop scoring and make plays for his teammates"

There's always one of those posters on here...

I'd love to have Melo back on the Knicks but he really is wasting away here. He should leave and punch Dolan on the way out. He should straight up tell the truth on his way out. I'm so tired of this piece of shit franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5

We sign EVERYBODY!!!!

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    In b4 some fuktard who doesnt watch Knicks games goes "derp... Melo should stop scoring and make plays for his teammates"

There's always one of those posters on here...
    I don't know what Melo can or should do to save NY's season. There have been times I thought he was shooting too much. But then again, if he is, it's Woodson's job to rein him in. If the coaching staff had a better idea they'd act on it. Melo is being tasked to carry the team so he's trying to score. And really, that's what he's good at so you can't blame him for doing it when the team relies upon him this heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron 06
    He looks like hes's hula hooping

Banned

I hope Melo goes to play in europe

NBA lottery pick

I don't know what Melo can or should do to save NY's season. There have been times I thought he was shooting too much. But then again, if he is, it's Woodson's job to rein him in. If the coaching staff had a better idea they'd act on it. Melo is being tasked to carry the team so he's trying to score. And really, that's what he's good at so you can't blame him for doing it when the team relies upon him this heavily.
    You can sometimes hear Woodson yelling through the TV "GET IT TO MELO, get it to melo!!"

There's nothing more Melo can do to save this season. Guy has to score 40+ to even keep the Knicks in it.

There is no reliable 2nd option. Smith is hit or miss. The closest we have to a reliable 2nd option would actually be Hardaway Jr and he's a rook. Woodson prefers to play Fatton and Prigs in a 2 PG set instead of giving the rook minutes to develop.

What STAT gives you offensively he takes back defensively so it cancels out. Plus, he doesn't play back-to-backs so you can't depend on him.

There is no effective PG play. Prigioni is a good defender and is good at controlling pace but he doesn't penetrate so he doesn't open up defenses. Fatton thinks he's a PG but he's actually an overweight, turnover prone 2-guard w/ no jumpshot.

Shump is offensively inept and injury prone. He's out for the foreseeable future.

Chandler is perhaps the most overrated player in the entire NBA.

Melo has done a great job of getting teammates involved by drawing double and sometimes triple teams on a consistent basis. Dude can't even take a quick rest because the Knicks always fall behind double digits when he's on the bench.

Sure you can knock him for his clutch percentage falling off a cliff this season. I personally think its because he's physically wearing down. Aside from that, the guy is playing the best ball of his career.

So he grabs the bulk of the boards, does the bulk of the scoring, plays the most minutes in the NBA and its STILL NOT ENOUGH.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Melo, please don't come to LA.

Melo will be S&T'd to the Clippers in exchange for Reggie Bullock, Jared Dudley, Willie Green and Darren Collison.

Paul - JJ - Melo - Blake - DJ
    Mike Taylor - Crawford - Barnes - Turkoglu - Craig Smith - Jordan Bachynski - Willie Cauley-Stein

Honestly feel bad for Melo at this point. From his final season with the Nuggets up until now I thought he got everything he deserves.

But this dude is literally strapping this team on his back in hopes to salvage just the 8th seed in the East and no one else around him is helping him.

As much as I think of him personally, he is a elite player who deserves better than this.