Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Linsanity or felton?

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    6don't think so bro, think you are getting Lin and Harden mixed up. Harden sucks ****, Lin is better than him.
    ISH needs a troll icon.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

"Banned"

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Don't know about that, I watched the Linsanity-run the players looked like they really enjoyed playing with him.

And last but not least, I don't get why you Knick fans write so many bad things about the guy. Lin was the only reason why the Knicks were relevant last year and he played really for the Knicks..
    Initially, the enthusiasm for Lin's 'coming out party' was high in the Knicks locker room, but that feeling was starting to fade even before he got injured.

You do realize that the team played very well down the stretch, and got a playoff spot without Lin, right?

He wasn't the "only" reason for anything. He was a temporary spark, but that's all.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Initially, the enthusiasm for Lin's 'coming out party' was high in the Knicks locker room, but that feeling was starting to fade even before he got injured.

You do realize that the team played very well down the stretch, and got a playoff spot without Lin, right?

He wasn't the "only" reason for anything. He was a temporary spark, but that's all.
    He made them relevant among the fans and the Linsanity run was crucial for their season.

And no offense, dude, but you seem to dislike Lin alot. First I thought you were a fellow Rocket fan but then I understood that you're a Knick fan, what's your reason to post negative stuff about him? He was great for NY and him sucking for the Rockets should be something you as a fan should be glad over because it means that he was only a fluke.

No need to hate on a guy who made like 800 000 bucks while playing damn fine basketball for NY.

these are the same knicks fans that called us (nuggets fans) mad, salty and obsessed after losing melo

lol

to lin's defence, the spacing on the knicks is much better now. maybe a training camp will do that, maybe it's melo and jr growing up, maybe it's jason kidd and sheed providing wisdom...

anyway, last year the knicks did not play like this but it's hard to believe it's all on lin or felton.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    these are the same knicks fans that called us (nuggets fans) mad, salty and obsessed after losing melo

lol
    Felton is better than Lin this year. It's a fact. How is that salty? One guy is playing great, one is playing terrible.

If i told you Brewer is better than Iguodala and you laughed at me (because it's stupid) does that mean you are salty we took Melo or just right about something?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Felton is better than Lin this year. It's a fact. How is that salty? One guy is playing great, one is playing terrible.

If i told you Brewer is better than Iguodala and you laughed at me (because it's stupid) does that mean you are salty we took Melo or just right about something?
    But we are you so relentless in your posts about how bad Lin is? I don't get it, he was great for you guys..

You seem butthurt.

But we are you so relentless in your posts about how bad Lin is? I don't get it, he was great for you guys..
    I guess because i've seen how bad he's playing, the fact i'm being told he's better than Felton irks me. What does that say about Felton? He's not better. If it was close i wouldn't argue but he's not. Is he? Is it closer than i think?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I guess because i've seen how bad he's playing, the fact i'm being told he's better than Felton irks me. What does that say about Felton? He's not better. If it was close i wouldn't argue but he's not. Is he? Is it closer than i think?
    I don't think that Lin is better at all and Lin has been sucking for the Rockets this season and for a Rocket fan it's very frustrating to see him when the Rockets had two great point guards last season.

Just don't get why you get so butthurt whenever he's mentioned, every sane person knows that Felton is better and that Lin has been sucking this far. You're a Knick fan, he was great for the Knicks..

He made them relevant among the fans and the Linsanity run was crucial for their season.

And no offense, dude, but you seem to dislike Lin alot. First I thought you were a fellow Rocket fan but then I understood that you're a Knick fan, what's your reason to post negative stuff about him? He was great for NY and him sucking for the Rockets should be something you as a fan should be glad over because it means that he was only a fluke.

No need to hate on a guy who made like 800 000 bucks while playing damn fine basketball for NY.
    Let me correct you. I don't "hate" Lin, or anyone else. The posts regarding him reflect my analyses on his level of play. Simply that.

Since he hasn't been playing well, those comments have been mostly negative -- like the majority of yours. I have given him credit for the good things he's done.

Linsanity provided a spark to the Knicks season, but all good things must come to an end. I was one of the first to advocate moving on from Lin when the contract situation came up. As it turns out, for a variety of reasons, I was right.

I don't think that Lin is better at all and Lin has been sucking for the Rockets this season and for a Rocket fan it's very frustrating to see him when the Rockets had two great point guards last season.

Just don't get why you get so butthurt whenever he's mentioned, every sane person knows that Felton is better and that Lin has been sucking this far. You're a Knick fan, he was great for the Knicks..
    I'm not "butthurt", i'm honest. Every time someone says "the knicks sucks" i say we don't, and when our fans say we are clearly the best team in the league, i say "no". When i say something true and people argue, i argue back.

I'm not going to have impassioned arguments about Durant, etc. because i don't watch these people play the same way i watch the Knicks, Nets, and players who were on our team. It's like the D'Antoni thing, we all know he's going to bomb, but if a Knick fan says it he's butthurt, if Millwad says it he's giving an opinion.

I saw more of Lin good and bad than 97% of the people on this board who are trying to tell me what he is or is not. It irks me. What can you do...

Bump?