Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Crazed nutcase. If my posts anger you, don't respond or read me Poodle Bark's Avatar

Default I'm absolutely honest when I say I don't see how Kobe can score on LeBron

LeBron is the best defender in the league to me. And he rachets up the defensive intensity when he plays star players, particularly in the 4th quarter.

And with that, after seeing what LeBron did to Pierce yesterday, I frankly can't imagine how Kobe will be to score on him. Too much strength. Too much lateral agility. Too much length

Kobe cant take him to the block. Cant drive on him. And cant get clean looks on his jumpers due to LeBron's outstanding extension and defensive balance.

How will Kobe overcome LeBron?

Bol'd over

Default Re: I'm absolutely honest when I say I don't see how Kobe can score on LeBron

This wont end well

Default Re: I'm absolutely honest when I say I don't see how Kobe can score on LeBron

Nonsense, he can get his shot off on anyone and doesn't need clean looks to score in bunches. Lebron is not the best defender in the league.

NBA Finals

Delete this thread please.

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"]Dont take him seriously!!!! AND DONT FEED THE TROLL[/FONT][/COLOR]

Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

In b4 ****storm

Very good NBA starter

PoodleBark-I just have a question, in your opinion, and it's just opinion, who are the top 5 defenders this year for DPOY and all nba defencesive teams?

Thanks

[FONT="Arial Black"]TO MODS[/FONT]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]Can Kobe and LeBron just have their own section in the forum? thx.[/FONT]

PLEASE noone else reply to this thread, please. I was hoping people wouldn't open the thread and answer to this nonsense, then I go to get a glass of water and I come and there are 5 replies.

DONT REPLY - Good post Gibson.

This was said a while back when LBJ shut down Kobe in the 4th.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

This thread actually almost wants me to see Kobe own LeBron in their next meeting.

But then I remember about all the Laker trolls, and laugh off this thread.

Good college starter Nash-tastic's Avatar

Nice avy Maniak

NBA rookie of the year

I guess we'll see during their two meetings this season and possibly in the Finals, then.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Nash-tastic
    Nice avy Maniak
    I know, its very artistic.

Banned

I think he ca score on LeBron. The question is will Bron guard Kobe? I would thinkso, but that is not good for the Lakers then, not because Bron will shut Kobe down, but mostly because Kobe if he isn't shooting well LeBron will make it hell. Any way if Bron manages a job on Kobe like he did on Pierce then DPOY becomes a real option.

If Kobe's in his zone, like in the 3rd quarter of the NO game, he's unstoppable. You just gotta hope that he cools of eventually.