Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 08-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #76
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Default Re: Whos starting at the 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Hoopenstein
Btw- Secret Societies leave their calling cards in architecture designs, corporate logos, business names and the like. Hidden messages in movies, music & other mass media entertainments have many subliminal messages hidden within plain sight & used for Societal conditioning- people see people do. This is an interesting site to peep out in relation http://vigilantcitizen.com/. Make up your own mind.

They lost me at the headline from that website:

"Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet"

Yes, I'm sure.

(This poor, poor thread)
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:34 AM   #77
FCardelle
Serious playground baller

I've learnt things about how people think, so it is a good thread to me.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:17 AM   #78
Dr. Hoopenstein
Rise Above The Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
They lost me at the headline from that website:

"Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet"

Yes, I'm sure.

(This poor, poor thread)
All Illuminati means is "enlighten one". Too bad that you allow yourself to be deterred in such a manner as a closed mind is a conditioned mind. I would highly suggest reading through that site but to each their own as I know when I was initially hit with this information I too rejected it as balderdash but the more I looked into it the more the pieces started to fit together- think outside the Nimrod societal conditioning box.

Freedom or freedumb?

Every aspect of our society is controlled, manufactured especially the entertainment industry(music,tv,movies,sports) where idols, icons, cultural trends, gimmicks, lifestyles and fads are mainstreamed for the masses who love this Corporate sponsored ready made cultural dumbassification of a Nation through mass media communication through the imitation of said mass media creations. Mind control through mass media is a real particular as "the greatest weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed"- Steve Biko.

Well Lady Gaga, whom I never thought was a Lady, isn't a lady after all she's/he's a hermaphrodite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUlSC...eature=related just what is the mu-sick industry feeding us through deception? The video shows all at the 1 minute mark and look at the expression on her/his face as he/she pulls down his/her skirt. The Baphomet cult runs the entertainment industry. Baphomet Oath- look it up.

As I say to all folks make up your own mind as "the captive will be led to captivity" in this New World Order ie Globalization/One World movements inspired by Nimrod's ideology & the Sumerian's before him.

Ignorance is bliss while knowledge is King!!!!!
Dr. Hoopenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #79
b4ball
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Hoopenstein
All Illuminati means is "enlighten one". Too bad that you allow yourself to be deterred in such a manner as a closed mind is a conditioned mind. I would highly suggest reading through that site but to each their own as I know when I was initially hit with this information I too rejected it as balderdash but the more I looked into it the more the pieces started to fit together- think outside the Nimrod societal conditioning box.

Freedom or freedumb?

Every aspect of our society is controlled, manufactured especially the entertainment industry(music,tv,movies,sports) where idols, icons, cultural trends, gimmicks, lifestyles and fads are mainstreamed for the masses who love this Corporate sponsored ready made cultural dumbassification of a Nation through mass media communication through the imitation of said mass media creations. Mind control through mass media is a real particular as "the greatest weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed"- Steve Biko.

Well Lady Gaga, whom I never thought was a Lady, isn't a lady after all she's/he's a hermaphrodite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUlSC...eature=related just what is the mu-sick industry feeding us through deception? The video shows all at the 1 minute mark and look at the expression on her/his face as he/she pulls down his/her skirt. The Baphomet cult runs the entertainment industry. Baphomet Oath- look it up.

As I say to all folks make up your own mind as "the captive will be led to captivity" in this New World Order ie Globalization/One World movements inspired by Nimrod's ideology & the Sumerian's before him.

Ignorance is bliss while knowledge is King!!!!!

You sure like to simplify everybody as unenlightened because some don't care to read through what I call "mindless drivel" that passes as entertainment to you. And because I / others don't care about some people’s conspiracy theories, supposed mind control methods, so called oppression like tactics, ect... does not mean I / we aren't smart enough to understand that believers such as yourself exist. But acknowledging existence does not have to mean believing.

Don't get me wrong, what your interests are help provide balance to this place we live in. But balance is the key word. There are so many theories that all I need is to be aware of the basic concepts and existence of said "theories”.

So I consider myself an “Illuminati”. Aware, but not a believer in any particular theory over another. A closed mind is not one that doesn’t delve into every detail of any one theory, it’s one that does not have balance in understanding the existence of the infinite possibilities.

Peace.

Last edited by b4ball : 08-08-2009 at 01:05 PM.
b4ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #80
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

This thread has really gone off topic...
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #81
DJMason
Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4ball
You sure like to simply everybody as unenlightened because some don't care to read through what I call "mindless drivel" that passes as entertainment to you. And because I / others don't care about some people’s conspiracy theories, supposed mind control methods, so called oppression like tactics, ect... does not mean I / we aren't smart enough to understand that believers such as yourself exist. But acknowledging existence does not have to mean believing.

Don't get me wrong, what your interests are help provide balance to this place we live in. But balance is the key word. There are so many theories that all I need is to be aware of the basic concepts and existence of said "theories”.

So I consider myself an “Illuminati”. Aware, but not a believer in any particular theory over another. A closed mind is not one that doesn’t delve into every detail of any one theory, it’s one that does not have balance in understanding the existence of the infinite possibilities.

Peace.

A-Freaking-Men. As I said it is a complete contradiction to tell people to have an open mind and question everything while at the same time accepting conspiracy theories as the gospel truth, no matter how insane they are.
DJMason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #82
SESSEL15
Good High School Starter

Quote:
You sure like to simply everybody as unenlightened because some don't care to read through what I call "mindless drivel" that passes as entertainment to you. And because I / others don't care about some people’s conspiracy theories, supposed mind control methods, so called oppression like tactics, ect... does not mean I / we aren't smart enough to understand that believers such as yourself exist. But acknowledging existence does not have to mean believing.

Peace.

You consider yourself an Illuminati? Its not about what you consider yourself its what they consider you.
SESSEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:01 PM   #83
b4ball
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESSEL15
You consider yourself an Illuminati? Its not about what you consider yourself its what they consider you.

I guess you didn't understand the preface for my use of the word/name "Illuminati", so I will paste it here for you to read again.

Peace.

But you are correct in the literal sense. An "Illuminati" is an extreme person whose beliefs have no room for balance and reasoning.

So thanks for allowing me to clarify that.
b4ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:29 PM   #84
Molson
Decent playground baller

I think the Shape shifting Lizard should start at the 2 spot only if he is half black and half white and drinks Moosehead.
Molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:14 PM   #85
Dr. Hoopenstein
Rise Above The Comp

Quote:
You sure like to simplify everybody as unenlightened because some don't care to read through what I call "mindless drivel" that passes as entertainment to you. And because I / others don't care about some people’s conspiracy theories, supposed mind control methods, so called oppression like tactics, ect... does not mean I / we aren't smart enough to understand that believers such as yourself exist. But acknowledging existence does not have to mean believing.

Peace.
I highly doubt that you are an Illuminati in the Secret Society sense of the word- but believe what you want to- freedom of expression.

Also, I never simplified everyone as unenlightened- stop trying to put words in my mouth I can do that by myself just fine, thank you. I was responding to the individual who let the "Illuminati controls Lady Gaga" article deter him from reading through the site particulars- nothing more, nothing less. Lady Gaga is no lady- more likely a man w/ breast implants, even though he/she claims to be a hermaphrodite- who really knows but those close to him/her.

Fyi- In the Baphomet sponsored Mu-sick industry Lady Gaga is a living pagan symbol for those who believe in such- (hermaphodite) name of a son of Hermes and Aphrodite, who grew together with the nymph Salmacis while bathing in her fountain and so combined male and female characters.

A closed mind is one that calls other folks names when they can't formulate a cognitive response to the stated particulars. What you call "mindless drivel" I call "critical thinking" and like I said b4 to each their own, believe whatever you wish as- it's a choice thang not a force thang. The best way to hide a secret? Put it in a book(writing).

@ DJ Mason "I for one would rather leave my fate in the hands of a super-elite puppet master than the common man any day of the week."

You above bolded quote ^^^^ says it all about your wiling to be controlled like a societal robot. Fyi- I'll roll with the common man all day everyday as Yeshua Ben Yosef (Jesus) was a common man (carpenter) and the Pharisee's were the super elite puppet masters of said society.

Also, did I say I accept all conspiracy theories as the Gospel truth? No. Question everything and everyone no matter what your personal ideology may be- critical thinking, investigate the investigator.

Btw- the power elite love the sheeple who just go about their daily routines and don't question authority- just obey or accept the societal inevitable of what they believe that they can't change for whatever reason(s)- like I said b4 "the greatest weapon of the oppressor (power elite) is the mind of the oppressed (said citizens)".
Dr. Hoopenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #86
antonaki1
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
No one is mentioning Jarrett Jack. He is the fifth or sixth best player on this team at the beginning of the season, unless Derozan shows much earlier than I expect him to. Yes he would be undersized at 6'3, but think of the offensive talent and versatility with that starting lineup. Just focus on scoring a lot of points and just give a decent effort on defense, don't worry too much about matchup problems.

Realistically I think it would be smarter to use Jack as the first guard off the bench, and I like Triano's idea of starting DeRozan in limited minutes. Use Wright more as a backup SF, bring in Belinelli for additional bench scoring.

Not sure what we're going to use Roko or Douby for, but they certainly give us a deep backcourt in case somebody goes down. I expect one of them to be moved in some small deal.

Banks is just a waste of a roster spot.

If you wanna play Jack as guard, somebody will have to be the point than. It will have to be either Roko, or Douby which is whom i'd prefer. I would rather only play Jack at point unless its late game at which time his experience might help at guard. I'd rather leave the guard play to Wright, Derozan and Bellineli, they all can use the minutes.

Been watching replays of several Dallas games from last season and have come to a new appreciation of Wright's game. He is not an average defender like i've seen mentioned by some, he is well above average and one of the better defenders in the league, he's very active. He just plain gets it when it comes to the defensive end.

Offensively his game can actually be really good in spurts but seems to lack cosistancy. His biggest problem seem to be a lack of offensive confidence which he moves in and out of from time to time. If he works on it he could be really tough to displace as a starter once he gets the job. Personally i would prefer he starts as Derozan would be better suited to coming off the bench and therefor having freerer reign to develop his offensive skills. Not so sure Wright would be as valuable on that second unit as he would with the first. A defensive presence will be needed out of the guard in our starting lineup.

If Bellineli plays awesome though, Wright will likely become the odd man out except for special in game purposes.
antonaki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #87
new noise
madvillain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
This thread has really gone off topic...

A real testament to freedom of speech. I guess the government agent aliens that are watching Hoopenstein at all times aren't paying attention.
new noise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #88
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by new noise
A real testament to freedom of speech. I guess the government agent aliens that are watching Hoopenstein at all times aren't paying attention.
I seriously wonder what would happen if all ISH topics worked like this.

"We drafted James Harden"

10 posts later...

"I AM AN ATHEIST AND I WILL PURGE THOSE OF YOU WHO OPPOSE MY MIGHT!"
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:49 AM   #89
antonaki1
Decent playground baller

You guys are all out of your freakin minds!
antonaki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: