Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: CP3 has been showing why hes a top 3 PG of alltime

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    You got the wrong threads mixed up. Don't rush the shot junior.

1:12 mumbai time... I suspect you're on your lunch break. What's that like? Scrubbing through trash bins or deep diving like Micheal Phelps?
    As I said, quit embarrassing yourself even more and quit posting, you obese basement dwelling retard.

I told you if you want me to stop posting, just show proof you can rent a basement in my zip code... all I ask.
    A morbidly obese basement dwelling retard bragging about living in a shit hole. That's just hilarious.

Now that I look at your post count... can't remember the last time you made a thread with more than a single post... always barking at someone, always involving Bran... in other people's threads and work. No ingenuity, no spark... flaccid slob clocking that post count.

Can't remember a lower feeder... and we've had quite a bit of them on ISH.
    You're still here melting down at 4 am? Someone really needs to put you out of your misery.

When was the last time you actually ever made a post which was basketball related? The only reason why you even exist (you and your dozens of alts) is to hate on a grown man playing a sport for a living. Go jump off a cliff, [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.

I have alts now? Which? Cmon don't be shy now...

We'll leave the zip code debate a few posts down but I do want to come back to that... too juicy to let it pass up. Nothing like a big game talker.
    Good lord. I've seen a meltdown this glorious since Straight_Bitchmade was put on suicide watch in 2016.

So no alts... just empty talk. That's the beauty of it ain't it... you can't stomach the fact that having less than half your post count I get 10x the return on investment from every single post and thread I make. And all you clowns clock posts endlessly everyday, some even make alts (numerous of them) and you still can get to where I am at. That level of efficiency....

No single clown has proven I've ever had an alt... despite the numerous claims when they try to project their own B.S in a burst of rage and paranoia.... how can he be soo good?

Hec, I've asked the mods to publicly disclose whether my IP has alts numerous times... to Kblaze to Jeff... but there is nothing there to disclose. That level of transparency you can't buy...

Undoubtedly when you're that successful, envy and hate are 50/50 part and parcel. My leash keeps on growing everyday as a result. It feeds into it.

As for the zip code... which I haven't forgotten....

If waterfront properties in Florida, in one of the fastest growing cities in America, and home to the new middle class is a "sh1thole" then what are Mumbai slums... hell of earth?

Like I said low feeder... if you can afford a basement here, I'm gone...just show the receipts.

You honestly have to be an autistic little kid, judging by your posts. No grown man asks to see "receipts" from other men. That or the fact that you're a basement dwelling obese loser, who gets by on his mom's welfare. Since you keep bringing up money, which you definitely have none of (other than the allowance from your mom), I'm pretty sure that I pay more in property taxes per year on the house that I own in the US, than what your entire family earns.

I don't know why you keep bringing up Mumbai, because I don't live anywhere close to it. Oh, and you and Gileraretard are the only two (one, considering that account is your alt) subhuman pieces of shit who keep bringing up the name "Pramesh" (a name I've never heard) and think that I live in Mumbai.

As I said several times before, stop embarrassing yourself and jump of a cliff.

So defeat... again. A lot of deflection while I'm an open book. What really burns you is knowing I own you like a dog, I pull you in when I want, I give you breathing room just enough not to choke you and you can't do a damn thing about it.

So you can wish my death and all that other crap. You're simply my b1tch and that'll continue to be so as long as I want it to be. You can take solace, you're not the only one, you know your fellow leash companions very well.

Now go back to scrubbing those trash cans where you belong.... I'm bored now.

Hold the L and move on you obese basement dwelling retard. You're so shook right now, that you're still up hitting refresh at 5 am.

Do I need to point the irony in that post... anyone? Cheap...

Tell you what... if you bump my other thread you like so much I'll give you half an inch off the leash.
    I'm sorry, but I don't speak retard. Can someone translate this to English?

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Hold the L and move on you obese basement dwelling retard. You're so shook right now, that you're still up hitting refresh at 5 am.

What a disastrous night for OP. Warriors win without Durant and CP3 gets sent home packing

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    What a disastrous night for OP. Warriors win without Durant and CP3 gets sent home packing

victory is sweet mate...and loss sour.

yikes...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    All that and he probably threw down money on the rockets like he has done for the last 3 years

Crushing loss

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    All that and he probably threw down money on the rockets like he has done for the last 3 years

Crushing loss
    Right. Didn't he say he would post the receipts after the series?

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    You honestly have to be an autistic little kid, judging by your posts. No grown man asks to see "receipts" from other men. That or the fact that you're a basement dwelling obese loser, who gets by on his mom's welfare. Since you keep bringing up money, which you definitely have none of (other than the allowance from your mom), I'm pretty sure that I pay more in property taxes per year on the house that I own in the US, than what your entire family earns.

I don't know why you keep bringing up Mumbai, because I don't live anywhere close to it. Oh, and you and Gileraretard are the only two (one, considering that account is your alt) subhuman pieces of shit who keep bringing up the name "Pramesh" (a name I've never heard) and think that I live in Mumbai.

As I said several times before, stop embarrassing yourself and jump of a cliff.

gawd damn he destroyed you

who was hamtaro rooting for that series? rockets or warriors? either way it was a lose-lose situation, warriors win without KD (proving they don't need him) and cp3 loses.