Default If LeBron stayed on the Cavs this year, what would have happened?

Playoff run? Attempted to trade Kevin Love for Davis? Would Tyronn Lue still be coach?

Would being eliminated in the playoffs potentially in the east be worse perception wise than not making it at all in the west?
    Last edited by King Baron; 04-06-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar

Default Re: If LeBron stayed on the Cavs this year, what would have happened?

It's difficult to say.

With a healthy Love, I say anywhere between the 5-8 slot.

The East is soooooo shit from 6 down and a player of Lebron's caliber makes an immense difference.

6-8 seed and a first round exit.

Still would have been a better season than what he had in LA, because he's been getting killed since the AD rumors started.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    6-8 seed and a first round exit.

Still would have been a better season than what he had in LA, because he's been getting killed since the AD rumors started.
    This

Probably would of packaged Love and our pick for someone looking to get out like Butler or hell, even AD.

Kobe Stan

Love might have been traded because it's obvious Love is extremely injury prone and isn't the same player he used to be...but let's say he isn't traded.

Cavs end up a 6-8 seed at best and lose in the 1st or 2nd round.

Lebron is still the same player.
    Last edited by StrongLurk; 04-06-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    Probably would of packaged Love and our pick for someone looking to get out like Butler or hell, even AD.
    Who is this Would from the land of Packaged? I've never heard of this person.

I don't think he would've been able to make the finals again. The East this year is way better than last year, plus they almost lost to the Celtics without Kyrie and Hayward last year, so this year with those 2 healthy I just don't see the Cavs winning.