Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default "Kyrie Irving is mentally tougher than Kobe Bryant." - Skip Bayless

How does he get away with this shit? Because I'm talking about it....

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/...84526719565825

Kyrie couldn't beat Kobe 1-on-1 just b/c Kobe 5 inches taller, stronger. BUT NOT MENTALLY TOUGHER. Reason I love Kyrie: BELIEVES could win.

Default Re: "Kyrie Irving is mentally tougher than Kobe Bryant." - Skip Bayless

LeBron won a ring, and now Skip is a Kobe hater? Dafuq

National High School Star

LMAO if Kobe wasnt mentally tough and full of false confidence he'd be jerry stackhouse aka he wouldnt have any rings

Skip knows he can't call out LeBron because of his season and playoff run.

He is switching to Kobe, the easier target. Cmon Skip..

lol

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire

How is Kobe easy? He has 5 rings and a shit ton of individual awards. Plus he's old and not in his prime anyways.

why are you quoting words that skip didnt say?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire

How is the guy with 5 rings and 5th all time in scoring an easy target?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    why are you quoting words that skip didnt say?
    Because I summarized it. At the core, that is exactly what Skip said.

Derrick Rose is such a fitting avatar for you. You have no reading comprehension skills. Are you 16 or something? Real question.

Made that high school varsity squad

is he f*ckin serious lol? Please tell me that's a joke. I guess now that Lebron got a ring he's switching to Kobe? After he spent the entire year, pretty much saying how he loves Kobe and blah blah blah?

Is there anybody more mentally tough in the league besides Kobe? Garnett is the ONLY one that's on par with mentally toughness lol.

Quote Originally Posted by swag2011
    is he f*ckin serious lol? Please tell me that's a joke. I guess now that Lebron got a ring he's switching to Kobe? After he spent the entire year, pretty much saying how he loves Kobe and blah blah blah?

Is there anybody more mentally tough in the league besides Kobe? Garnett is the ONLY one that's on par with mentally toughness lol.
    Duncan, Cp3, Rondo, Dirk too

Dirk, CP3, and Rondo...

I've never seen Kobe as a mentally tough person. I've viewed him as a person very desperately trying to prove something. I see Tim Duncan as a mentally tougher person who's ego isn't so delicate than it can't handle admitting that he's past his prime.

i dont know if he mentally tougher than Kobe but Kyrie is crazy mentally tough he was the clutchest player in the NBA as a 19 year old rookie.