Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Harden blames Lin

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    wasnt dwight a devoted christian when he came into the league?

now he got 4 baby mamas
    Stereotypical modern christian

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    They probably don't like him because he's a meek guy who, even during Linsanity, came off in interviews as an insecure, under-confident player. There's a difference between humble and not believing in yourself. You would think given his supposed intelligence and his persistence in making it to the league he'd be better about it. Either way, even the relatively dorky Harden/Howard aren't gonna respect a guy who doesn't display NBA-level confidence.

Then again, what's it matter. The Rockets are probably the most unlikable team. 5.5 of their rotation players are lame (Asik gets a half for the pouting).
    harden is the most insecure guy i have ever seen in the NBA. dude starts chucking whenever another teammate is hot, no matter who. dude gets mad at reporters and refs when they dont buy his bullshit. dude chokes every time in a close game.
    hes mad at lin cuz he feels threatened by him.
    Howard is just dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    harden is the most insecure guy i have ever seen in the NBA. dude starts chucking whenever another teammate is hot, no matter who. dude gets mad at reporters and refs when they dont buy his bullshit. dude chokes every time in a close game.
    hes mad at lin cuz he feels threatened by him.
    Howard is just dumb
    I don't know what Rocket games you watch but whenever someone else gets hot he mentally checks out. He starts acting the way he does on defense on the offensive side of the court, meaning, he just walks around. Srsly, you'll see him walking up and down the court and you can tell he isn't interested in the game. He doesn't want to win games or championships, he wants to be a star and the lifestyle that comes with that.

Typical beta behavior, succumbing to his natural desires. Simply put, he doesn't possess the genes to overcome his human nature, he will never be a champion unless a true alpha carries him.

NBA sixth man of the year

Wow, Harden is a bigger piece of sh*t than I thought...

That harden leadership...

are you kidding me. harden is the sole reason for losing games 1 and 2. what a ******.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    yeah, I was surprised too when I first learned that Indians only pack 4.0 inches on average.
    How many Indian packages did you measure to come up with that average?

Anyway, I had a feeling Dwight "Trying-to-emulate-Magic-by-getting-HIV" Howard and James "I-pay-for-sex. Yes, you-read-that-right. Turns-out-that's-the-only-way-I-can-get-some" Harden hated Lin.
    When Lin got fouled hard by LMA, none of the Rockets came to check on him, except for Chandler Parsons.

this was in the post game? got a link to it?

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Wow, Harden is a bigger piece of sh*t than I thought...
    What a joke of a team I hope these bishes lose 4-1, too bad Lin had to sink with the ship.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    What a joke of a team I hope these bishes lose 4-1, too bad Lin had to sink with the ship.
    I like Lin as a player...Don't understand all the hate he gets...Harden and Howard are probably jealous that Lin is getting mobbed by a bunch of fans while the one Harden fan is over there picking out his beard for him..

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    I like Lin as a player...Don't understand all the hate he gets...Harden and Howard are probably jealous that Lin is getting mobbed by a bunch of fans while the one Harden fan is over there picking out his beard for him..
    He gets a lot of hate bc he is inconsistent, has a low basketball IQ and is overpaid. He is a good kid but his production does not warrant 15 mil.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    He gets a lot of hate bc he is inconsistent, has a low basketball IQ and is overpaid. He is a good kid but his production does not warrant 15 mil.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    What an unprofessional piece of sh1t... chokes the ****ing game away, loses the ball on that last drive, Lin + Daniels bail him out, and he shits on Lin?

Maybe the Rockets fans on this board are Haren

Sounds like the kind of douchey thing James Harden would do - make 10 alts on ISH just to big himself up some.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    Troy Daniels didnt give a lick of credit to Lin either for the insane assist
    this team is so freaking retarded, its like they are all jealous of lin
    It wasn't insane, it was a bail out, Lin just happened to find the wide open man. Once the Portland dude went down and everyone had to rotate, the whole gym knew where it was going. Nothing insane about it, thats how you play basketball.

Was a stupid play at the end of the game (the lay up attempt) but, Harden, you shot like 13-35...

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    He'd be signed to a 3/$9 instead of a 3/$25 contract if it wasn't for that sinking ship, dont think hes too upset.