Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default When Will Heat Fans Realize They Made A Mistake Drafting Michael Beasley?

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: When Will Heat Fans Realize They Made A Mistake Drafting Michael Beasley?

Yes, Brook Lopez would have been a nice fit on the Heat... but Mayo & Gordon both play the same position as Wade, and none of the three SG's should be manning the point.

As for Anthony Randolph... LOL at you thinking he should have been a #2 pick. Lets at least wait until he does something substantial in the regular season to declare him worthy of that selection.

Classic short-sighted ISH mentality: ONE year in the league makes or breaks perception of a player to the point of someone being declared a "bust" or a "disappointment"

Default Re: When Will Heat Fans Realize They Made A Mistake Drafting Michael Beasley?

beasly will prob have a better career in total than those guys, except mayb lopez.... but no one knew lopez would be that good...
    beasly barely played last year and got good number this year he should improve and b a canidate for MIP

You forgot the Rookie of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus
    He was the first pick.

HI

Yeah because the Heat had the option of drafting Derrick Rose

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

brook lopez is the only one the heat would have done better with, and give beasley a few years he's still learning

Quote Originally Posted by bisk
    He was the first pick.
    Touche. I am weak.

Touche. I am weak.
    LOL

Value Ape.

But... but...

He is Super cool!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Yes, Brook Lopez would have been a nice fit on the Heat... but Mayo & Gordon both play the same position as Wade, and none of the three SG's should be manning the point.

As for Anthony Randolph... LOL at you thinking he should have been a #2 pick. Lets at least wait until he does something substantial in the regular season to declare him worthy of that selection.

Classic short-sighted ISH mentality: ONE year in the league makes or breaks perception of a player to the point of someone being declared a "bust" or a "disappointment"
    they couldn't have drafted mayo or gordon and traded em?

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Beasley may still be very dumb off the court but his basketball talent is unmatched, I'm confident that the Heat made the right pick. He'll perform significantly better with increased minutes and role this season. Watch out.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    they couldn't have drafted mayo or gordon and traded em?
    Mayo plays the same position with Wade, and Eric Gordon isn't talented enough for a team with the 2nd overall pick to consider.

beasley was a beast (no pun intented) in college, i would of selected him too.
    too early to label him a bust also.

I was conviced they'd take lopez- I remember hearing something about how riley almost wanted kaman over wade- and not only should they have taken lopez, they couldve probobly ended up trading down and getting lopez at 5-8 or so and something more

I honestly believe that the nations view of the pac 10 is just strange- I still can't get over the fact that so many people loved jordon hill this year and not as many hyped lopez the year before- I know I don't watch a lot of east coast games and admit to being wrong and underinformed about a lot of those players- its unexcusable for the "draft experts" though to not have seen how dominating lopez could be against as good of players as there were in the pac 10 that year

Ya the heat shouldve taken lopez, but so should minnisota, milwaukee, new york, charlotte and others-

Beasley ends up having about the 5th/6th best career in his draft after rose,lopez,mayo westbrook and probobly gordon-