Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Why are all Kobe fans so freakin' dumb?

Any player only fan base is strange to me, not just Kobe only fans. It's ok to acknowledge other all time greats like Duncan, LeBron, Shaq etc. etc. I just don't understand how one can be into competitive team sports and only follow the player. I loved that Shaq was on the Lakers, but the second he was traded to Miami, he became the enemy and I wanted the Lakers to destroy him every time they played him. That includes every other team he went to after Miami. When Kobe wanted to be traded, It would have sucked, but he would have been the enemy. I would want the Lakers to wipe his ass up and down the court every time they played. Name on the front outweighs the name on the back.

Now that Kobe's retired, it's sad because it's an end of an era, but it's also exciting because we can finally move forward and rebuild the right way and experience the trials and tribulations of having a young team go through personal and team growth.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    they're not dumb because they're kobe fans. they're kobe fans because they're dumb. /thread
    Perfect usage of /thread

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    they're not dumb because they're kobe fans. they're kobe fans because they're dumb. /thread

let's not forget that there is a good percentage of Kobe fans that are fans of other players and are merely disguising themselves as Kobe fans to make Kobe and others fans look bad. Heck, I think a good percentage of the biggest Kobe homers probably fall in this category while real Kobe fans are more laid back compare to these assholes