Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Kblaze, what you have to say about LeBron now?

Really? You want my thoughts on a series ive commented on once....which I believe was to say the Cavs have no chance outside a game 6 win at home because they arent beating the Warriors in a do or die game 5 or 7 on the road? Is something happening I said wouldnt?

What do you think....I thought....was gonna happen? Have I said anything this entire season to lead you to believe I thought the Cavs were winning the title?

I know the answer. But I also know youre an adult who still feels the need to replace an "s" with a "z" at the end of a word like a 6th grader and make dozens of absurd predictions on an internet forum so im not really setting the bar high.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Really? You want my thoughts on a series ive commented on once....which I believe was to say the Cavs have no chance outside a game 6 win at home because they arent beating the Warriors in a do or die game 5 or 7 on the road? Is something happening I said wouldnt?

What do you think....I thought....was gonna happen? Have I said anything this entire season to lead you to believe I thought the Cavs were winning the title?

I know the answer. But I also know youre an adult who still feels the need to replace an "s" with a "z" at the end of a word like a 6th grader and make dozens of absurd predictions on an internet forum so im not really setting the bar high.

Real14 didn't grow up with a father. That's why he acts like a honey d*ck f*ggot

Jameer having his 3rd meltdown of the night

Wheres the real14 rap diss you promised us???

[COLOR="White"]watch shes going to melt instead of answering the question[/COLOR]

Then you must also know that having teams good enough to take you to the finals only to muster up a lousy 2/7 finals record which required joining two other top FOUR players in PER isn't top 10 worthy. Everyone just needs to sit back, relax, and take in the fact that I was right all along about lebron.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Then you must also know that having teams good enough to take you to the finals only to muster up a lousy 2/7 finals record which required joining two other top FOUR players in PER isn't top 10 worthy. Everyone just needs to sit back, relax, and take in the fact that I was right all along about lebron.
    Dude...go talk that top ten shit with the kind of people obsessed with such nonsense. Our system of numbers placing emphasis on every 10th one does not mean the 10th best player of all time is anything noteworthy the 11th or 12 isnt.

This has been my way of looking at it for many years:

If I ask who you want between David Robinson and Lebron James the resume answer is obvious. Meanwhile Drob was putting up 30/11/5, leading the league in blocks and rebounds from time to time, going coast to coast and doing 2k eurostep dunks around Michael Jordan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKVqpXl3M18

But he will forever be considered soft mentally and by many...a loser. As if people were not saying the same of Lebron before he won with a team we would all favor Drob to win with.

Career accomplishments to me have so come to taint how we judge players...

You cant disregard it. But I wonder what some fans are watching when they get all upset over arguments about where ____ belongs.

Truth be told aside from 5-6 all time untouchable elites....

Im not sure #75 is that much different from #12.

We did a top 100 list not long ago with guys who didnt make the top 80 outplaying guys in the top 20 when both were in their primes.....

Im not sure that the idea that 20-30 guys could step in for the Likes of Kobe and Lebron and get a lot of the same results is that far fetched.

Are that many flat out better? I doubt it.

Im not sure they are better by nearly as much as peoples emotion tells them though.
    We have legions of people obsessed with top 10s while guys they have in it got outplayed on a regular basis in their primes by guys not top 50.

Outside the 6 id argue have a case to be the best there are like 12-13 other people I wouldnt care if you had fill out the other 4 spots. Maybe more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    That little girl didn't even show up right at the end of the game 1 more game and he will be 2/7 too. I want to see you protect your boy now
    You realize that he's anything but a Lebron fan, right?
    He's a hardcore bulls fan. Are you daft or did your mother take cocaine when she was pregnant with you?

Sure guys in top 10 have been outplayed in their primes but they have outplayed others more than they've been outplayed. Lebron has been outplayed so much that we don't even need him mentioned in the same breath as MJ. He gets to the finals in a weak ass conference, padding stats in weak ass eastern playoffs, and chokes.....and someone posting padded stats of his in the finals doesn't mean shit to anyone who actually watches the games and sees with their own eyes what choking is.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Sure guys in top 10 have been outplayed in their primes but they have outplayed others more than they've been outplayed. Lebron has been outplayed so much that we don't even need him mentioned in the same breath as MJ. He gets to the finals in a weak ass conference, padding stats in weak ass eastern playoffs, and chokes.....and someone posting padded stats of his in the finals doesn't mean shit to anyone who actually watches the games and sees with their own eyes what choking is.
    There's more to life than what you typed out. Like wine, cheese and v[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]ginal intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    He's too busy formulating his thoughts on why Frye is better than Dirk...
    GOD DAMN

What puzzles me about LeBron is how in two games he has two totally different mindsets. In game 3 he was looking to score and was super-aggressive and let the play develop. In game 3 he was super-passive and looking to pass in the first three quarters of the game. He definitely shrunk when they needed him the most in game 4. Cavs had a chance to put their foot on the Warriors necks with a 8 point lead, but nope.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Real14 didn't grow up with a father. That's why he acts like a honey d*ck f*ggot
    calm down you little fakkit....nobody gives 2 shits about you in here or in real life.....why not just end your fvcking life?? I'm serious, if you died this second, nobody would give 2 fvcks....Ill even help bury your peasant little body

Quote Originally Posted by Chokefree
    calm down you little fakkit....nobody gives 2 shits about you in here or in real life.....why not just end your fvcking life?? I'm serious, if you died this second, nobody would give 2 fvcks....Ill even help bury your peasant little body
    Meltdown.

kblaze has been a joke for some time now.. water is wet.