Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do you BLAME Lebron for leaving Cleveland again?

If he doesnt leave, there is no way he would win another ring. Finishing off his career with 2 rings and like 5 6 7 8 losses in the Finals could be devastating for his already choking and colluding career.

Default Re: Do you BLAME Lebron for leaving Cleveland again?

Nah, I wouldn't blame him. It would just be funny AF.

But seriously though, he's probably going through a mid-life crisis right now. Stay in cleveland and never win another ring.. not to mention rack up more final losses..

or quit and join another super team, making a huge joke of himself and his career..

boy, it sure isn't great being Lebron right now

I've always suspected he was heading back to Miami after that microphone incident between Bron and Wade earlier this season. My suspicion is Riley will try to nab Bron and Duarnt to form a new big three with Wade. I'm not keen on the Heat cap situation, but I assume Whiteside/Bosh and anyone not named Wade would need to be moved to make that happen.

College superstar

There is no way hes leaving again! That would be career suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    If he doesnt leave, there is no way he would win another ring. Finishing off his career with 2 rings and like 5 6 7 8 losses in the Finals could be devastating for his already choking and colluding career.
    I love LeBron and don't want or think he will ever leave again. He returned to Cleveland saying that he wanted to go home and win one for his home fans and fulfill his promise, and that's why he signed back there. Him leaving again would invalidate that, and pretty much confirm LeBron haters' suspicions that he only used the desire to "go home" as a scapegoat to jump off a sinking ship. Whether that'd be true or not who knows, but it would look terrible for him, that's for sure...

Not winning at least 1 ring in Cleveland will leave a big empty feeling to his career when we look back, even as a huge fan of his. I don't think he'll ever play another minute for a team that isn't the Cavs.

The Heat isn't going to bend over for him like Cleveland has. Like I've previously stated, that entire team, from the coach to his teammates, was hand-picked by Lebron. Let's not pretend that the incompetent Cavs association is somehow holding him back. They're letting him run the entire show, and he only has himself to blame for this.

Seriously, give me one good reason why he'd leave.

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

if it wasnt for Lebron. Cleveland would still have Andrew Wiggins. if i was Cavs fan and he left again after making them trade their number 1 pick for Kevin Love. i'd be furious.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    The Heat isn't going to bend over for him like Cleveland has. Like I've previously stated, that entire team, from the coach to his teammates, was hand-picked by Lebron. Let's not pretend that the incompetent Cavs association is somehow holding him back. They're letting him run the entire show, and he only has himself to blame for this.

Seriously, give me one good reason why he'd leave.
    Greed is the only reason I can think of. Chances are Lebron will never win another ring for the remainder of his playing career in Cleveland. If his ego doesn't match the number of rings on his finger, I can see an internal struggle to stay loyal. I think he might be mentally weak enough to leave again.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

nope wouldn't care...still be a Cavs fan and a Lebron fan. He can take Love with him though.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

It'd be hilarious if he left again.

He made the Cavs mortgage their future to try and win now. If he bounces after doing that, it would be pretty fukced up.

And for the record, I had no problem with him leaving the first time.

NBA Legend

He doesnt need to leave. If they can make the right trade using Kyrie they could absolutely challenge for the title next year.

They need a true center who can get buckets in the paint. Someone like Pekovic or BroLo maybe? But they gotta find someone who can get easy baskets on the interior. Thats all they really need tbh. And replace Kyrie.

If they could get either Mike Conley or Marc Gasol, thatd be pretty nice. Hopefully the Grizz are high on Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    He doesnt need to leave. If they can make the right trade using Kyrie they could absolutely challenge for the title next year.

They need a true center who can get buckets in the paint. Someone like Pekovic or BroLo maybe? But they gotta find someone who can get easy baskets on the interior. Thats all they really need tbh. And replace Kyrie.

If they could get either Mike Conley or Marc Gasol, thatd be pretty nice. Hopefully the Grizz are high on Irving

Mozgov could actually get buckets inside the paint but Lue doesnt give him any minutes. Last year without Love, Mozgov did really good in the playoff

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Do you think the Clippers would swap CP3 for Irving? Maybe Biyombo in free agency? Sign and trade Whiteside for Love? Would one or more of these moves be enough?

I suspect Lue will be looking for a job no later than mid-season next year.

Might be in a week or so, as well.