Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Heat and Pacers now tied in loss column

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big35
    its a good state to live in
    Madison voted one of the best college cities in America..what a shithole doe

Banned

It sucks that Indiana has fallen behind from where they started, but for Heat fans to think that this has any impact on what will happen in the series is just

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    who the hell wants to live in Milwaukee
    You can't knock a place if you've never been there. I haven't been there, but my point still stands. Then again a vacation to me living in Florida is somewhere that's cold.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    You can't knock a place if you've never been there. I haven't been there, but my point still stands. Then again a vacation to me living in Florida is somewhere that's cold.
    fair enough sorry Milbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    It sucks that Indiana has fallen behind from where they started, but for Heat fans to think that this has any impact on what will happen in the series is just
    I think you might be only looking at the Surface, and not digging deep enough. The biggest difference between the Pacers at the beggining of the season and now imo, is that they've been terrible on the road for the second half of the season. They've been completley awful playing on the road during this slump, so I'd say that Indy needs homecourt now more than ever

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    What do you mean? All year they made it their #1 goal to get HCA while Miami has either played like shit or cruised (depending on who you talk to). Everyone said HCA would be the deciding factor. It would definitely be a psychological blow if they lost HCA to this Miami team after the way they started. Indiana has really struggled on the road. It definitely would affect the series.
    Last edited by DaSeba5; 03-30-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    fair enough sorry Milbuck
    It's all good

Made that high school varsity squad

Lol, would be better to get the #2 seed. Don't have to play Chicago or Brooklyn.

They won't have HCA against the Spurs, which is all that really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    And the Pacers, on the second game of a back-to-back, have to play the Spurs tomorrow while the Heat get the Raptors on the second night of a back-to-back.
    god have mercy on the heat

Quote Originally Posted by Boarder Patrol
    Lol, would be better to get the #2 seed. Don't have to play Chicago or Brooklyn.

This. Indiana has been hyped up for the matchup problems they pose, but the biggest threat to Miami is still San Antonio. Considering how Indiana has been playing lately and OKC's slightly underwhelming play, San Antonio is the only team right now who I would definitively favor against Miami in a 7-game series. And the fact that Miami won't have HCA against them should be concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by Boarder Patrol

As good as SA is, I wouldn't consider them a shoe in for the Finals. Yes I think SA would definitely be the favorites and beat Miami in the Finals with HCA, but last year was the first time they made the Finals since 2007. I'll worry about them when both teams make it again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Purch
    I think you might be only looking at the Surface, and not digging deep enough. The biggest difference between the Pacers at the beggining of the season and now imo, is that they've been terrible on the road for the second half of the season. They've been completley awful playing on the road during this slump, so I'd say that Indy needs homecourt now more than ever
    I don't mean that Indiana don't need HCA (Indiana need it to beat Miami), I am talking about the record and acting as if the record is any indication of what will happen between Miami and Indiana in the playoff series, Indiana are a different unit when they play Miami and them slumping is not an indication of what Miami can expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Purch
    Actually just to add to the point I was making, since January 1st, they've lost 14 out of their last 23 road games. Less than .500

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Indy is wore down after a season of intense effort, while Miami has been coasting and conserving energy for most of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT111
    They had the back to back last night against the Bucks. Sunday, they have it off Sunday and tomorrow against the Raptors with another day off in between to face the Bucks.
    Poor wording on my part. I meant the Raptors will be playing the Heat tomorrow on the second night of a back-to-back tomorrow. The Pacers, on the second game of a back-to-back, have to play the Spurs tomorrow. Meaning the Heat are poised and in great position to gain another game on the Pacers tomorrow.