Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #136
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,501
AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
Let me get this straight. A Batman with no money and apparently no resources managed to enter the city stealthily, but the government with all the resources in the world couldn't do it?


A Hi Tech Billionare trained by a group of Ninja's......

come on son.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #137
Segatti
Good High School Starter
 
Segatti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 934
Segatti has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
A Hi Tech Billionare trained by a group of Ninja's......

come on son.

My whole point it is not about it (although is indeed pretty lame the fact they didn't show how he entered), it's about the government letting all happen without any intervention. How this is supposed to be realistic?

Last edited by Segatti : 12-06-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #138
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,501
AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
My whole point it is not about it (although is indeed pretty lame the fact they didn't show who he entered), it's about the government letting all happen without any intervention. How this is supposed to be realistic?


- yeah I had similar gripe.....Like at least show us how he gets back to Gotham after the esape from the PIT........he just poped up.


- I just chalked it up to the Movie bieng to long...they had to leave it out

- but can yuo really ever have a batman movie be too long?.....I don't think so.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #139
BMOGEFan
Banned
 
BMOGEFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,439
BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
- yeah I had similar gripe.....Like at least show us how he gets back to Gotham after the esape from the PIT........he just poped up.


- I just chalked it up to the Movie bieng to long...they had to leave it out

- but can yuo really ever have a batman movie be too long?.....I don't think so.

Yea. The worst movie in the world. Its the same as godfather when they didn't show how Michael corleone got out of America to Sicily and his trip back

Plot hole hell unwatchable movie
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #140
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,501
AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
Yea. The worst movie in the world. Its the same as godfather when they didn't show how Michael corleone got out of America to Sicily and his trip back

Plot hole hell unwatchable movie


Yeah I know...especially how the spent 1/3rd of the Godfather Movie explaining how/why they locked down Sicily ...and anyone leaves / enters will deploy an atomic Bomb inside the heart of sicily...


meh..
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #141
Segatti
Good High School Starter
 
Segatti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 934
Segatti has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Yeah I know...especially how the spent 1/3rd of the Godfather Movie explaining how/why they locked down Sicily ...and anyone leaves / enters will deploy an atomic Bomb inside the heart of sicily...


meh..
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy