Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Teams with highest probability to win championship in the future

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    Nah cuz you a lil bitchhh
    I guess I won this arguement cuz you scared az phuck to tell me your team. Next time don't talk if you can't back it up

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I guess won cuz you scared az phuck to tell me your team. Next time don't talk if you can't back it up
    i don't really have a team i'm a spectator. I was a Laker fans in the late 90's/2000's. As a kid i was a Bulls. I like Magic, MJ, Hakeem, Kobe, Dr. Buss's vision, Penny Hardaway, T-mac, AI, Coach K/Duke, Olympic basketball, Pat Riley, etc. I'm starting to become a fan of KD. I think Lebron is a beta bitch like you. Sports these days for me is a source of inspiration watching people go out and be the best they can be. I'm currently rooting for the Spurs and Thunder, but seeing how as they're playing one another I really don't give a shit who wins the WCF. I like the Spurs because they're a great organization, and I like the Thunder because that team has heart. Any team, organization, coach, player who is professional and aspires for greatness from the buisness end to the basketball end I am a fan of. There ya go little man. I assume you're a Knicks fan because they're usually sensitive
    Last edited by BigBoss; 05-24-2014 at 08:22 PM.

I was a Laker fans in the late 90's/2000's. As a kid i was a Bulls. I like Magic, MJ, Hakeem, Kobe, Dr. Buss's vision, Pat Riley, etc. I'm starting to become a fan of KD. I think Lebron is a beta bitch like you. Sports these days for me is a source of inspiration watching people go out and be the best they can be. I'm currently rooting for the Spurs and Thunder, I really don't give a shit who wins the WCF. I like the Spurs because they're a great organization, and I like the Thunder because that team has heart. Any team, organization, coach, player who is professional and aspires for greatness from the buisness end to the basketball end I am a fan of. There ya go little man.
    So basically you don't have one team you have multiple, which makes you not a true fan like kiddlovesnets. So im still right at tha end of tha day you shouldn't be talking .

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Lakers are in trouble as long as Jim Buss is in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    So basically you don't have one team you have multiple, which makes you not a true fan like kiddlovesnets. So im still right at tha end of tha day you shouldn't be talking .

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Lakers are in trouble as long as Jim Buss is in charge.
    Jim Buss is a USC dropout math major.
    He has several failed buisness funded by his father.
    Was an apprentice to Jerry West though.
    Now runs the buisness operations of the Lakers and is a numbers guy, you know from that college he dropped out of.

What can go wrong?

Jim Buss is a USC dropout math major.
    He has several failed buisness funded by his father.
    Was an apprentice to Jerry West though.
    Now runs the buisness operations of the Lakers and is a numbers guy, you know from that college he dropped out of.

What can go wrong?

Niqqa unless all this guy does is +'s and -'s he ain't a #'s guy. In fact if it weren't for his dad he'd still be serving fries with dat at your nearest Mcdonalds