Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Why you so mad? No one's dick riding Kimbo. He's like my 9,000th favorite fighter.

I think you're dick riding the guy in the martial arts video though.

P.S. I never said Kimbo wasn't garbage. I was just making a point that a garbage pro fighter would beat the brakes off that martial arts instructor.
    I never even clicked on or watched your dumbass video moron. It would be a waste of time. Has martial arts instructors gotten beat? yes they have, but it has only been because of blind luck. Outside of that "garbage pro fighter" is getting the brakes beaten out of his bum ass.. which is the entire reason why Kimbo Slice (don't forget to swallow) no longer fights.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    I never even clicked on or watched your dumbass video moron. It would be a waste of time. Has martial arts instructors gotten beat? yes they have, but it has only been because of blind luck. Outside of that "garbage pro fighter" is getting the brakes beaten out of his bum ass.. which is the entire reason why Kimbo Slice (don't forget to swallow) no longer fights.
    This whole post is garbage. So you got your money on that martial arts instructor over Kimbo?

This whole post is garbage. So you got your money on that martial arts instructor over Kimbo?
    .....??? um yeah I have my money on a martial arts instructor over someone who got F'ed in the A by a pink haired bitch. again don't forget to swallow.
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 03-17-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Dude, come on... there's no way we can replicate the LeBron James and Ben Wallace vs One Silverback Gorilla.

But anyways, the Chimp will win.
    I hate that that thread got locked, since it was kind of ISH classic, that would get bumped occasionally. And then one person decides to block it.

I'll take the chimp. Not to sound negative, but those things have no soul or remorse, they immediately go and rip off things like the eyes and nose, and a human, is not capable of being so vicious without hesitating.

Banned

.....??? um yeah I have my money on a martial arts instructor over someone who got F'ed in the A by a pink haired bitch. again don't forget to swallow.
    This is why people should use protection.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I hate that that thread got locked, since it was kind of ISH classic, that would get bumped occasionally. And then one person decides to block it.

I'll take the chimp. Not to sound negative, but those things have no soul or remorse, they immediately go and rip off things like the eyes and nose, and a human, is not capable of being so vicious without hesitating.
    I think you're vastly under rating Lebron's choking abilities.

You're not "fighting" a chimp. You're gonna try and over power it with the combined force of the 3 guys, and then stomp it's head in.

You think the big 3 are gonna square up, and get in a boxing stance?

Gotta go. UFC time son!!!
    Good luck with that. Here's what happens if you lose.

NSFW GRAPHIC GROSS NO KIDS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etRjvrr4IIA

This is why people should use protection.
    this is why people should stop posting when their arguments are blown to shit you aren't even trying to defend your failed argument anymore

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Good luck with that. Here's what happens if you lose.

NSFW GRAPHIC GROSS NO KIDS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etRjvrr4IIA
    That's a half way retarded lady that was giving the chimp pills, and wine.

Banned

this is why people should stop posting when their arguments are blown to shit you aren't even trying to defend your failed argument anymore
    You got your money on a martial arts instructor that has yet to step in a cage, or ring, over a proven fighter that's been in there with other proven fighters.

You think the guy that beat up Kimbo was some bum off the street that's been practicing MMA with a XBOX Kinect?

Exactly why I didn't respond to your simple post.

Lemme guess, you're going to spin my post, and make it seem like I'm dick riding Kimbo. Can't wait.

That's a half way retarded lady that was giving the chimp pills, and wine.
    which both were depressants moron, both weakened the chimp.. I'm starting to figure out why you're in the rep red. You're completely stupid

You got your money on a martial arts instructor that has yet to step in a cage, or ring, over a proven fighter that's been in there with other proven fighters.

You think the guy that beat up Kimbo was some bum off the street that's been practicing MMA with a XBOX Kinect?

Exactly why I didn't respond to your simple post.

Lemme guess, you're going to spin my post, and make it seem like I'm dick riding Kimbo. Can't wait.

Banned

which both were depressants moron, both weakened the chimp.. I'm starting to figure out why you're in the rep red. You're completely stupid
    Yeah, I'm sure the chimp was on wine and pills when he attacked her. Maybe, that combination messed up his brain wiring, and he flipped out. Not saying he wouldn't have anyways, but little buddy. Get off my dick.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy

heres a video of chimpanzees fighting ability. i dont think 1 would kill lebron in the cage. They seem to easily be backed off, there only fighting knowledge is slap punching. also, lebron would probably be 2.5x taller than these chimps in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 03-17-2013 at 09:18 PM.