Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Who is this lady with HUGE tits standing next to John Salley?

I'm ashamed of myself for clicking this thread, then clicking the link, then going directly to the 55 min 2 second mark.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    If you keep watching you can see Bird with a big smile on his face once he sees them.
    OK.

I read your post until you said "If you keep watching." Considering how much youtube I watch, I knew for sure it was going to be "If you keep watching, you'll see LeBron traveled."

Your comment was refreshing to say the least.

Why did I mention this?

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

haha, she was shaking them too.

Saw a basketball once

Apparently, Busty Heart aka Susan Sykes, not to be confused with Morgana the kissing bandit, who had a similar bosomy schtick.

The Lowell Sun Newspaper called her "Bouncing Betty". Finally Boston Globe Sports reporter,Michael Madden, got the scoop. The mystery was solved. The "Bouncing Betty' was none other than stripper Busty Heart.In his Boston Globe article May 13, 1986 he declared "Celtics newest weapon is a becoming distraction". Boston fans had their secret weapon for the playoffs. Bring on the Lakers and their Jack Nicholson.
    http://www.bustyheart.com/BustysHistoryPage.ivnu

Apparently parlayed this 15 minutes of minor celebrity into long term ... minor celebrity, to this day (though the webpage is straight out of Geocities circa 1998).

Somewhere past that link there's a page full of embedded youtube vids showing the usefulness of her, um, accentuated features for tasks like can crushing and C-list game show participation.

To sum up, lockout's gotta end.

I remembered her as Busty Dusty. BTW, the Celtics outscored Atlanta 36-6 in the third quarter in that game.

Fun Celtic Records
    Largest Chest on an unofficial mascot
    88 inches: Busty Heart, Boston Celtics.

Stripper Busty Heart and her massive 88 inch bazooms bounced into the public eye during Game 1 of the Celtics 1986 playoff series with the Atlanta Hawks. The tall blonde caused a major commotion at Boston Garden when she began dancing in a tight halter top right next to a CBS TV camera. The uproar prompted Celtics radio announcer Johnny Most to explain to his listeners: "There is a blonde with very large assets dancing in the stands. She looks like Morganna but much larger." The voluptuous heart became Boston's unofficial mascot, and from her seat near the Hawks' bench she created such a visual distraction that Atlanta coach Mike Fratello later claimed she cost his team at least one win in the series, which the Celtics took in five games.
    Wow. love this shirt.

Also i had seen this video before, but I didn't know it was the same woman. She's talented.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 10-21-2011 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kerinth
    Apparently parlayed this 15 minutes of minor celebrity into long term ... minor celebrity, to this day (though the webpage is straight out of Geocities circa 1998).
    I think like Morgana the kissing bandit she was a stripper engineering a publicity stunt.

Arcadia, CA

yeah theyre big as **** but holy shit I bet they sag and are down to her waist...............YUCK

Quote Originally Posted by macpierce
    yeah theyre big as **** but holy shit I bet they sag and are down to her waist...............YUCK
    You have a lot to learn grassshopper. If they didn't sag, she wouldn't be able to see.