Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Harden speaks about Chris Paul

Harden on Chris Paul and all the media chatter the last few weeks, said it was all "False talk. Chris was great with him while he was here, great leader. Guys have disagreements on the court all the time. I've got nothing negative to say about Chris."
    [QUOTE]Harden:

Default Re: Harden speaks about Chris Paul

The media does suck and blow stuff out of proportion....but the beef was real

Surprised he lasted 2 seasons really.

It's no coincidence that the beef reports came out and the dude was traded for fvcking Westbrick right after

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

In the words of Chuck....

harden liked westbrook more than paul simply and most people would agree. Dont think their relationship was great however, it wasnt an one time argument about a play like kd and dray. They just viewed the game differently.

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    The media does suck and blow stuff out of proportion....but the beef was real

Surprised he lasted 2 seasons really.

It's no coincidence that the beef reports came out and the dude was traded for fvcking Westbrick right after
    Beef wasn't real. Lets be real here, you're only saying all that because you don't like Harden or Paul. You literally have nothing but negative things to say about them, so I'm not surprised you don't believe Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Beef wasn't real. Lets be real here, you're only saying all that because you don't like Harden or Paul. You literally have nothing but negative things to say about them, so I'm not surprised you don't believe Harden.

Far far far too many times everyone says there is no beef after media reports it then it turns out there was just like GM

I hate them and you love them...let's listen to the neutral...kblaze

He doesn’t like anyone except Spurs players and Kawhi.

respect

Harden is a good teammate

well, has harden consults cp3 before he said that?
    maybe cp3 thinks there are issues between them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Far far far too many times everyone says there is no beef after media reports it then it turns out there was just like GM’s say so it isn’t going to be traded and they get traded before the report is finished.

History gives us no reason to believe that The people denying wide spread rumors of this kind of thing are telling the truth. Has anyone ever come out in the middle of these kind of reports and said yes it’s true I don’t like the guy? Seriously. Hasn’t happened one time in the history of American sports has it?

That mean all beef that is ever been reported was a lie?
    Of course they're not gonna publicly say that they dislike the player, but in this situation and almost every other "beef" they have one thing in common, and it's that they all have been blown out of proportion.

A while back, JJ Redick said on a podcast that drama reported in the media is usually always normal stuff on basketball teams.

The guy who first reported on Harden's and Paul's so-called "beef" was Vincent Goodwill. This ****er is the same person who tweeted back in May that he wished Harden broke a bone in the playoffs. Anyway, his beef report made it to ESPN, and was being talked about on shows like First Take, Undisputed, etc. Add that to the fact it was posted all over social media, so obviously people started to believe it. Later on, the beef was actually denied by the Rockets' beat writer, Jonathan Feigen, and that CP3 and Harden were on good terms.

So you tell me who I should believe. Harden and the Rockets' beat writer, or some jackass nut who wished injury on Harden??

It's not really Harden's fault Chris Paul can't stay healthy and comes back chubby every year. He didn't get Chris Paul traded. Cp3 did that with his shitty play.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Video

I never believed CP3 and Harden had beef. The media always blows things out of proportion
    When on the bench at a break time after time CP3 was teaching and encouraging his teammates , and Harden flops him off.... just like on the court.
    Harden is a bum , me save the world player.
    2 years ago in the playoffs - he could not hit the side of barn yet a basket.
    CP3 and their SF kept them in the series.

Of course they're not gonna publicly say that they dislike the player, but in this situation and almost every other "beef" they have one thing in common, and it's that they all have been blown out of proportion.

A while back, JJ Redick said on a podcast that drama reported in the media is usually always normal stuff on basketball teams.

The guy who first reported on Harden's and Paul's so-called "beef" was Vincent Goodwill. This ****er is the same person who tweeted back in May that he wished Harden broke a bone in the playoffs. Anyway, his beef report made it to ESPN, and was being talked about on shows like First Take, Undisputed, etc. Add that to the fact it was posted all over social media, so obviously people started to believe it. Later on, the beef was actually denied by the Rockets' beat writer, Jonathan Feigen, and that CP3 and Harden were on good terms.

So you tell me who I should believe. Harden and the Rockets' beat writer, or some jackass nut who wished injury on Harden??

The first 12 words of your post kinda make the rest irrelevant.

Once you know based on absolutely all of history that if the reports are true they are still going to lie about it what’s the point of even giving me the player denying it? They are going to say the media made it up whether it’s true or not.

You might as well use a not guilty plea to prove someone isn’t a criminal.

But unlike that situation there is no trial to follow it. All we have is reports. And reports of locker room strife have always been denied and always will be.

This is no different than Laker fans denying Shaq/Kobe issues on here back in the day.

It’s always the big bad media making shit up.

Till the book comes out.

As much heat as they get the media frankly has a lot more credibility than the subject of this kind of report because the subjects will deny it absolutely every single time. The media might tell the truth if there’s beef. The players absolutely will not. Not ever. Not till it’s 10 years ago at least.

Chris and James will probably admit it in 2029 when they are retired but nobody will care then. Just like all the other times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    You might as well use a not guilty plea to prove someone isn’t a criminal.
    You mean OJ might have actually killed Nicole and Ron Goldman?!? That's an actual distinct possibility if not highly likely?! Say it isn't so!? He said he didn't do it! Nobody can just say things!