Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Win A Date With Lisa Ann

LOL at the losers in here saying she's too old. Even in her 50's she'll still be hotter than any chick any of the beta posters on this site have been with.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    LOL at the losers in here saying she's too old. Even in her 50's she'll still be hotter than any chick any of the beta posters on this site have been with.
    Your standards are low. Then about all the ***** that been in that, and how lose she is.

Not surprised this is coming from a Lebron di** rider. They cant never have high standards/expectation anymore

you are saying this because you wank to her everyday and your computer screen with her getting her insides drilled by a BBC is the closest you will ever get to experience sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Your standards are low. Then about all the ***** that been in that, and how lose she is.
    All attractive women have been with a shit ton of dudes. If a chick tells you she's had 15 sexual partners in her life she's had at least 45.
    Only difference is Lisa's sexual encounters on video and she gets paid for it.

concept of my basketballs trick are done now , i do it lisa ann style , start with a naked girl bend over camera , and then i take small baksketballs plushy out her ass , with photoshoping tricks it well turn into real basketballs , i throw it behind my head to the baskets , put my penase inside the girl and take it out , the basketballs come right over my head and i hit it with my rock hard penase , it are fly to the rim on the baskets as i come and do standing pullup dunk. well film it tonight or tomorrow

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    concept of my basketballs trick are done now , i do it lisa ann style , start with a naked girl bend over camera , and then i take small baksketballs plushy out her ass , with photoshoping tricks it well turn into real basketballs , i throw it behind my head to the baskets , put my penase inside the girl and take it out , the basketballs come right over my head and i hit it with my rock hard penase , it are fly to the rim on the baskets as i come and do standing pullup dunk. well film it tonight or tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Not surprised this is coming from a Lebron di** rider. They cant never have high standards/expectation anymore
    Okay Mr. high standards, why don't you post a pic of the last chick you plowed?
    You guys really need to cut the bullshit. If she came up to you in a club and started grabbing your shit there is no way any of you would turn her down. But if it makes you guys feel better to go online and pretend you sleep with young virgin supermodels every night go right ahead.

Banned

I fapped

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Who wouldn't want to smash it? Just use a rubber and all good. Plus she probably has better moves than any girl you've been with considering she's a pro

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Who wouldn't want to smash it? Just use a rubber and all good. Plus she probably has better moves than any girl you've been with considering she's a pro
    im afraid she might snap my d1ck in half. But i'll still be delighted.

Banned

Says the one that will die a virgin....dont make a comment when you NEVER even talked to a female....yet alone ANYBODY in real life you loner

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Lisa Ann: Congratulations! You won a date with me.

3ball: WTF? I thought it was a date with Michael Jordan.