Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Arrow Be ready fellaz, OKC will be the lowest seeded team to win the championship.

Dat 7th/8th seed, doe.

Y'all ready? Dis shits is highly possible.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Be ready fellaz, OKC will be the lowest seeded team to win the championship.

Durant and Westbrook's revenge tour is going to be epic.

And once the media starts getting 50 point scoring games again and sees how much better OKC is with Durant, he'll be a lock for his 2nd MVP too.

Default Re: Be ready fellaz, OKC will be the lowest seeded team to win the championship.

If Durant & Westbrook are healthy, they'll arguably be the scariest low seed in NBA history

I've got the popcorn.

And the drinks.

Who got the lights?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Durant and Westbrook's revenge tour is going to be epic.

And once the media starts getting 50 point scoring games again and sees how much better OKC is with Durant, he'll be a lock for his 2nd MVP too.
    Easily. Minimum games required to win the MVP, or any award for that matter, is 27 games. Our 27th game of the season isn't until Dec.19th. I fully expect both to be playing sometime during the first week of December too. If Durant can will this team from having the 2nd worst record in the LEAGUE to a playoff seed in the god damn West, then he's undoubtedly the MVP again. It shouldn't be even close.

Put your 3D glasses on... NOW!

They better come back soon otherwise they won

On a serious note, we really could be in for a historic level of play from those two.

I feel like this situation, seeing his team getting killed regularly and not being able to anything about it, might be the best thing for Durant especially, the thing that lights a fire under him and gets him to say GTFO to everyone and dominate even with Russ playing. Which is only going to push Westbrook even harder.

Once they shake the rust off and get back into game shape..this could be one of the most incredible displays of carrying a franchise by two players ever. I'm psyched to see it play out...if KD can reach the level he was at in the winter without Russ, and Russ the level he was at in the playoffs..at the same time..that's ****ing nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    On a serious note, we really could be in for a historic level of play from those two.

I feel like this situation, seeing his team getting killed regularly and not being able to anything about it, might be the best thing for Durant especially, the thing that lights a fire under him and gets him to say GTFO to everyone and dominate even with Russ playing. Which is only going to push Westbrook even harder.

Once they shake the rust off and get back into game shape..this could be one of the most incredible displays of carrying a franchise by two players ever. I'm psyched to see it play out...if KD can reach the level he was at in the winter without Russ, and Russ the level he was at in the playoffs..at the same time..that's ****ing nuts.
    It could be exciting I agree. They need to play some all-time great ball as a duo to get them out of this potential mess. Will be fun if it happens.

They will be fighting with the Kings/Suns/Pelicans for the 8th spot

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

I still don't think they make the playoffs. I also think both players will be out longer then expected especially Durant. Feet aren't something to rush back from.

Local High School Star

KD and Russ has never been under the pressure to make the playoffs. They will be pressured to win games in the RS unlike ever before. If they start fueding over shots, one of them might even be traded.

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    KD and Russ has never been under the pressure to make the playoffs. They will be pressured to win games in the RS unlike ever before. If they start fueding over shots, one of them might even be traded.
    When they are back they are gonna get as many shots as they want given the dire situation here. I on the other hand believe OKC is going to put up a historic team effort to make a last push for the playoffs.
    *cue epic symphony music*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f71DWpgO9uw

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

i totally think they could win the championship this year.

they'll be totally rested.. they just have to get in (and maybe get a new coach).

when is durant suppose to be back?