Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Default Re: Clippers will win NBA championship this year

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    . This thread is clearly a troll thread but you realize Vinny is twice the coach Brooks is? Yet OKC made WCF and he won COY already. Brooks is arguably the worst head coach in the NBA. I guess Thunder won't be winning anytime soon either based on that criteria?

This might be your worst post yet.

Where the hell you get VDN is teice the coach Brooks is??? You realize this is why people are right when they call you a homer. VDN is a bad coach. He has somehow managed to keep his job when his teams have regressed for three straight seasons. What should have been a promising tenure with the Bulls, he managed to mess that up then won less games with the Clips. He's a timid coach and one that cant make adjustments to exploit matchups. If he doesn't get to the playoffs he should be fired.

Oh, and Brooks won COY then improved to get his team to the WCF. Something that Bunny has yet to know what feels like. His replacement won that award and made a CF appearance.

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

. This thread is clearly a troll thread but you realize Vinny is twice the coach Brooks is? Yet OKC made WCF and he won COY already. Brooks is arguably the worst head coach in the NBA. I guess Thunder won't be winning anytime soon either based on that criteria?
    I don't know if you're delusional or just stupid (or both). Vinny, a guy who has NEVER coached a team to a better than .500 record, is better than a coach who has pushed his team to improve every single year, won COTY, and got his team to the WCF?

Makes perfect sense.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    This might be your worst post yet.

Where the hell you get VDN is teice the coach Brooks is??? You realize this is why people are right when they call you a homer. VDN is a bad coach. He has somehow managed to keep his job when his teams have regressed for three straight seasons. What should have been a promising tenure with the Bulls, he managed to mess that up then won less games with the Clips. He's a timid coach and one that cant make adjustments to exploit matchups. If he doesn't get to the playoffs he should be fired.

Oh, and Brooks won COY then improved to get his team to the WCF. Something that Bunny has yet to know what feels like. His replacement won that award and made a CF appearance.
    I just listened to three interviews today... from Wilbon, Broussand and Marc Stein each of which referred to Vinny as a very solid, underrated coach. Most NBA fans know Scott Brooks is incredibly overrated. He doesn't even coach. I'd like some legit Bulls fans to chime in too because I know a few like Rose have spoken on VDN.

Vinny is far from a great coach... but somebody who has Scott Brooks as a coach... saying another team can't win with their coach is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    I don't know if you're delusional or just stupid (or both). Vinny, a guy who has NEVER coached a team to a better than .500 record, is better than a coach who has pushed his team to improve every single year, won COTY, and got his team to the WCF?

Makes perfect sense.
    Yes because Scott Brooks is the reason for the Thunder's turnaround . You're ignorant dude. How can a coach who lets the team run nonstop iso ball and fastbreaks be coaching you to victories? When you want to see what a coach does.. watch Pjax, Pop, Hollins, Adelman etc. What Scott Brooks does is NOT coach. Let's his players run around wild. The team has absolutely zero structure even after 3 seasons together.

Vinny just finished his first year. I guarantee you right now Clippers will be a top 5 seed this year and Vinny will win coach of the year.

Yes because Scott Brooks is the reason for the Thunder's turnaround . You're ignorant dude. How can a coach who lets the team run nonstop iso ball and fastbreaks be coaching you to victories? When you want to see what a coach does.. watch Pjax, Pop, Hollins, Adelman etc. What Scott Brooks does is NOT coach. Let's his players run around wild. The team has absolutely zero structure even after 3 seasons together.

Vinny just finished his first year. I guarantee you right now Clippers will be a top 5 seed this year and Vinny will win coach of the year.
    Stop dude. Just...stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    How stupid can you be to consider Bledsoe part of the "Big 3"

Child Please'

Who is this Jameson guy on the Heat? He sounds pretty good.
    Man Jameson curry on the heat now eh

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    Stop dude. Just...stop.
    I guess you've decided to ignore the constant criticisms that Brooks has gotten for not actually coaching. Hell TNT crew commented on it multiple times in the playoffs how the Thunder looked so unorganized. It's really ugly basketball dude. He won COTY for the simple fact that the Thunder had an amazing turnaround. Not because he was the best coach. You probably think individual awards are an indication of the best players too.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 12-17-2011 at 02:17 AM.

jesus christ the clippers aren't even better than the lakers yet

I guess you've decided to ignore the constant criticisms that Brooks has gotten got not actually coaching. Hell TNT crew commented on it multiple times in the playoffs how the Thunder looked so unorganized. It's really ugly basketball dude.
    No, I'm very aware of Brooks' shortcomings. I've been one of his biggest critics this past season. But your head coach has had decent talent in Chicago and LA...at least enough to go above .500. And he hasn't done that. Your guy has ZERO credentials suggesting he's a good head coach in this league, or better than Brooks. None. Zilch. Nada. Until he accomplishes something, ANYTHING, your argument is null and void.

I will say the Thunder have the worst end of game possessions I've ever seen. They always seem to end up with Durant chucking up a deep 3.

Lob City

I concur with the OP.