Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dying Light

Home of the 16

Default Re: Dying Light

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    You swing and whoever in the range of motion gets hit. You can swing and hit maybe 2 or 3 zombies if they're perfectly aligned. I haven't seen anything about a combos yet though. Hopefully I get something soon cause I like to fight.
    Thanks. Getting it tomorrow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    But there are two branches right?

Nah you're right if they have a combat tree there is no reason for combat mechanics to be poor. Damn. Does it at least feel satisfying to hit targets and shit?
    it's fine so far. not the best part of the game but i'm sure it will get better as i level up and get better weapons

Home of the 16

I''ll keep my expectations low. I just don't want to disappoint myself.

Ok guys I played this shit all day long and I gotta say I'm hooked. The story is blah, but the gamw itself is fun. The night time mode is so fuggin intense. Like they have these special zombies at night that can climb and chase your bitch ass along the rooftops and shit. They can get to you no matter where you are except for a safe zone. It's a very very unique experience.

Home of the 16

I'm stuck. My system is still installing the game. Are you f*ing kidding me?

How long did it take for your PS4 to install the game?

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold

I ended up getting it on XB1. I can't tell you how long it took. I was playing my PS4 while it was installing.

Home of the 16

Fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck!!!

Why do they even allow a game like this? WHHAT THE FUCKKKK!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
    You can't even sleep through the night!!! Jesus. Lucky I was lying down when I played the game, if I was standing up, I'm pretty sure my knees would be shaking breaking down. I haven't been this scared in a long time. fuckkkkk shit **** ****!!!!!!

This game is so fucked d up, it's your 5th night in the game & they're forcing you to go through this fuckery!? This is not cool, man. **** THIS GAME!!!!

10/10 GREAT JOB YOU SONS OF BITCHES

Banned

Why do they even allow a game like this? WHHAT THE FUCKKKK!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
    You can't even sleep through the night!!! Jesus. Lucky I was lying down when I played the game, if I was standing up, I'm pretty sure my knees would be shaking breaking down. I haven't been this scared in a long time. fuckkkkk shit **** ****!!!!!!

This game is so fucked d up, it's your 5th night in the game & they're forcing you to go through this fuckery!? This is not cool, man. **** THIS GAME!!!!

Lmao! The night missions are super intense right?!

I'll wait for the prices to drop. My friends are telling me it's a sketchy game with bad ratings. You guys seem to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I'll wait for the prices to drop. My friends are telling me it's a sketchy game with bad ratings. You guys seem to like it.
    It's not the goat game, but it's pretty good. It has it's moments both positive and negative. I didn't have unrealistic expectations. I didn't watch many trailers. Didn't watch any game play footage or did too much reading on it. That's the problem with gamers these days. They oversaturate themselves with stuff from a new title that they ruin the experience of playing it by the time it drops. My only real knock I guess would be the graphics. I just expected more from this current gen. I don't think there's been a game yet that blew me away in that dept.

Did you get a digital copy? Because after about 4gb the PS4 will tell you it's "installing" while it's actually just downloading. And downloading something can take an ass long time, but the actual install should be a matter of minutes.

Got this for $20 in the Gamestop blunder. Not necessarily my type of game but I'll check it out for $20.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Did you get a digital copy? Because after about 4gb the PS4 will tell you it's "installing" while it's actually just downloading. And downloading something can take an ass long time, but the actual install should be a matter of minutes.

Got this for $20 in the Gamestop blunder. Not necessarily my type of game but I'll check it out for $20.
    Yeah, because I was too lazy to go to gamestop & I couldn't wait, but guess what? I had to wait for a day to play it

It installs the game, then you play the first act, then you have to wait for the whole game to download. Me being the idiot that I am waited for the elevator I didn't notice the caption saying that I had to wait for it to finish.

I glitched the shit out of this game, that's right, I'm taking over motherf*ckers!!!! I control this game now. I did the money glitch, it's still realistic anyway, who goes out of the base with a candlestick? If there's an axe sitting right there in the table, i'll take that instead--thank you very much.

Think as if you're in a movie where nothing ever runs out unless it's a setup for something & of course, you have to be realistic, so I have unlimited FIRECRACKERS & LOCKPICKS, the shop apparently never runs out of those two. I looted some weapon upgrades (those i didn't get from the glitch), upgraded my prybar to 123 damage, still not enough, but whatever. That's still realistic! You're telling me if ever in real life--you encounter 3 or 4 zombies and it would take 7 strikes to kill them? FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!! With a Prybar it only takes 2 or 4 strikes, kinda okay.

Just because we're new to the game, that doesn't mean you give us a f*cking candlestick, you fuck. How are we gonna survive out there with a fucking candlestick?!!!! Porra. Not a machete, a ****ing candlestick.

Yeah, I don't like night time missions, bros.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Tell your friends to lower their expectations. That game they're looking for isn't coming out til' PS5 or PS6 comes out.

People need to chill out. But I am waiting for an improved version of Day Z, though. Day Z's character movement is too corny for me & I don't like how you can just exit a lobby and switch to a different server. Nevertheless, it's still a great game.

I have the evil within and only played ten minutes of it. Graphics are bad and bad mechanics. I'll give it another go