Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Wade told Kobe: "I fouled the shit out of you!"

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6204941

"[Dwyane] Wade fouled the s--- out of me," Bryant said with his feet dipped in a bucket of ice water after the game. Bryant was referring to the 3-pointer he attempted with 1:06 left and the Lakers down 90-88.

"It was clearly evident," Bryant said. "They missed it. ... He fouled the hell out of me, they just missed it."

"I couldn't make that, he hit my whole arm," said Bryant, who had made his previous two 3-point attempts at the time, including a long 28-footer to tie the score at 88. "That's why I went so short. ... I should have been shooting three free throws."

Bryant said even Wade assumed he would hear a whistle after the play.

"He was surprised they didn't call a foul," Bryant said. "He came out and said, 'I fouled the s--- out of you!'"
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 03-11-2011 at 12:24 PM.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Default Re: Wade told Kobe: "I fouled the shit out of you!"

Kobe is going senile for real.

Not airballing my layups anymore

lmao ^

the big three

of trolling

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by gorbo
    lmao ^

the big three

of trolling
    How was the OP trolling? He posted an article and those two idiots started the trolling. The bias in this forum is sick...

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    How was the OP trolling? He posted an article and those two idiots started the trolling. The bias in this forum is sick...
    Wtf hulk hogan is a massive troll, its not bias its just blatant... The guy was correct these r the big 3 of trolls

and your point? Fisher fouled the sh!t outta Chalmers when he shot that three-pt in the 3rd, and when Bosh was driving to the lane he got slammed by Odom (or Bynum) and should of been at the stripe for the and-1...

calls were missed both sides...deal with it and move on
    Last edited by r15mohd; 03-11-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Default Re: Wade told Kobe: "I fouled the s--- out of you!"

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
    Hulk, your mancrush in a nutshell:

Kobrick CRYant

"I'm g@yer than Bosh. *Sobs*"

"C'mon, just a kiss..please...no? Come here!"

"Hold me Pau, no, you're better than Shaq believe me. Let me ride you."

"Yay! Another big man to ride to rings!!!"

"No fair!!! Melo scored on me!"

"More championships please Shaq."

"Nice one Lamar, nice one."

NUFF' SAID

Some1 post that pic of Kobe giving Pau head.
    but you ain't gonna post a picture for the end of the story? i'll do it for you

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    Wtf hulk hogan is a massive troll, its not bias its just blatant... The guy was correct these r the big 3 of trolls
    I haven't been on the NBA forum for awhile but using reputation instead of actually reading the topic is retarded. I don't know of Hulk Hogan's past trolling, but purplechuck and ashbelly are bigger trolls from what I've seen just today.
    EDIT: I actually think Hulk contributed to the NBA forum with his league pass for a short period.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    and your point? Fisher fouled the sh!t outta Chalmers when he shot that three-pt in the 3rd, and when Bosh was driving to the lane he got slammed by Odom (or Bynum) and should of been at the stripe for the and-1...

calls were missed both sides...deal with it and move on
    Dude here is a list of series of refs barrage that happened at the end of the game.

1) Bibby takes out Gasol so Wade can get to the ball. Leads to fast break dunk for LeBron.

2) Kobe fouled on a 3 point shot, ruled as an airball 5 ft short (no block). Artest gets the rebound and Bron pushes him in the back as he puts it up. It's still on the cylinder when ZI climbs on Artest's head and hits the ball off the rim (looked like it was gonna come out anyway, but still an illegal play).

3) Next play, Bron sets an illegal screen on Kobe, leads to Wade getting an easy lane to the basket.

4) Kobe gets hacked on the hand in-front of the refs and they turn a blind eye.

5) After Kobe misses a 35 footer, LeBron flops while not even in rebounding position, gets the call for free throws.

Game.

Wade is a little bitch. He tells Kobe on the court that he fouled the s--t out of him, then he tells the media he didn't and chuckled about it. I'm glad Kobe exposed his dumb cheating ass. He's a straight up punk!
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 03-11-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Wade told Kobe: "I fouled the s--- out of you!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    but you ain't gonna post a picture for the end of the story? i'll do it for you

Funniest thing is this idiot, PurpleChuck, wasnt even a troll when he started. He was trying to make reasonable posts and all. It seems ISH has really got under his skin.

Of course, Hulk is biased as shit, but at least he posts info and thought-out posts.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan

3) Next play, Bron sets an illegal screen on Kobe, leads to Wade getting an easy lane to the basket.

Kobe pullin off the "old man flopping, please refs feel sorry for me" move

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    I don't think he was saying the OP was trolling in this particular post, just that he was a troll in general.

If you don't see how HulkHogan is a troll Maybe you're a little biased yourself my friend

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Why didn't they call a foul here ? Kobe's seriously holding lebron's arm.

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Poochymama
    I don't think he was saying the OP was trolling in this particular post, just that he was a troll in general.

If you don't see how HulkHogan is a troll Maybe you're a little biased yourself my friend
    If you read my post, I said I don't frequent the NBA forum. I just remember the League pass that Hulk Hogan hacked for ISH, but all I've read from Ashbelly and purplechuck have been troll posts.

Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Who gives a **** lol, move on like the Lakers probably already have