Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    1. by 6 wins without amare Stoudamire
    2. Less talent? If you think so but considering Suns lost a starter and changed 2 starters and a 6th man says something.
    3. His numbers were not better...you can milk "as good" but not "or BETTER".

Its arguable...nothing definite for Dirk. People still cant get over Steve Nash is an MVP. Only reason they cant accept Dirk not winning last yr and thinkin he all but deserved it which he didnt.

So much for everyone thinks Dirk should've won.
    Even WITHOUT Amare...The Suns had more talent, yet the Mavs won more...

Marion/Bell/Diaw/Kurt Thomas/Barbosa

are better than

Terry/Howard/Dampier...

Are you seriously going to deny the Nash had a better supporting cast?

Quote Originally Posted by Glove_20
    Even WITHOUT Amare...The Suns had more talent, yet the Mavs won more...

Marion/Bell/Diaw/Kurt Thomas/Barbosa

are better than

Terry/Howard/Dampier...

Are you seriously going to deny the Nash had a better supporting cast?
    It was even.

It was even.

Even if it was even, Dallas still got more wins...Why Nash again?

Marion/Diaw >>>>>> Terry/Howard

Marion was getting MVP votes, was an All-Star, and Terry or Howard don't come close to that

Then Bell/Kurt Thomas/Barbosa >>>>> ANYONE ELSE...Name some players

Not airballing my layups anymore The Roxy's Avatar

It was even.

Quote Originally Posted by Glove_20

Marion was getting MVP votes, was an All-Star, and Terry or Howard don't come close to that

is all this ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>" crap you do? Retarded, cut it out.

Dallas got 6 more wins.

Its arguable...Nash has just as much a case as Dirk did. Sorry you cant see it that way. You presented no argument that is so sound you cant counter and it all but screams "Dirk should have won". It was close.

is all this ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>" crap you do? Retarded, cut it out.

Dallas got 6 more wins.

Its arguable...Nash has just as much a case as Dirk did. Sorry you cant see it that way. You presented no argument that is so sound you cant counter and it all but screams "Dirk should have won". It was close.
    Dirk got more wins with a weaker supporting cast

That

I rule the local playground

Originally Posted by Glove_20

Stackouse/Barbosa is basically a wash, especially last year. Daniels was decent off the bench. Kurt Thomas......missed 30 games. Devin Harris was a big reason Dallas beat SA last year, not a great player as of yet but very solid role player. Fact is both supporting casts had several good ROLE players, but neither just sh*tted on eachother. And Marion/Diaw weren't >>>>>>> Terry/Howard. It's close, probably Suns have the slight advantage. Terry and Howard were excellent last year, not to mention both generate their own offense better than either Sun.

Both guys had great stat seasons. How was Nash's (led the league in assists) and scored a bunch too much worse than Dirk (also shot better)???

People just wanna hate on Steve Nash for some reason. Probably cause he looks like he'd suck. I'd have picked him over Dirk, you could argue the other way.......but it was no landslide unless you're delusional.

Serious playground baller 23jordan23's Avatar

Wel hope people dont get too upset because looks like he on his way to a 3rd lol...Yao is havin a career season ..but mo T-Mac

Quote Originally Posted by dgbigballer9329
    Stackouse/Barbosa is basically a wash, especially last year. Daniels was decent off the bench. Kurt Thomas......missed 30 games. Devin Harris was a big reason Dallas beat SA last year, not a great player as of yet but very solid role player. Fact is both supporting casts had several good ROLE players, but neither just sh*tted on eachother. And Marion/Diaw weren't >>>>>>> Terry/Howard. It's close, probably Suns have the slight advantage. Terry and Howard were excellent last year, not to mention both generate their own offense better than either Sun.

Both guys had great stat seasons. How was Nash's (led the league in assists) and scored a bunch too much worse than Dirk (also shot better)???

People just wanna hate on Steve Nash for some reason. Probably cause he looks like he'd suck. I'd have picked him over Dirk, you could argue the other way.......but it was no landslide unless you're delusional.

Of course there was no landslide

So if there was no landslide then why are you so adamant that it was robbery???

And Marion's a very good player, but I'd say Terry and Howard are both better than Diaw. Diaw may be more versatile but Howard's more versatile than Marion too. Versatile doesn't equal better.

Not airballing my layups anymore KingofKings718's Avatar

Dirk or LeBron should've won it last season. Nonetheless, this season I would not be surprised if Nash gets it. My dude is averaging Kevin Johnson-esque numbers.

And Dirk was averaging Chris Webber numbers.

Neither should've won MVP based solely on stats.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease nashforprez's Avatar

analysts were calling this the deepest team in the league wat are you talking about

Quote Originally Posted by dgbigballer9329
    So if there was no landslide then why are you so adamant that it was robbery???.
    good question

21ppg 11.5apg 2.9rpg FG 53% 3pt 52% FT 89%

When is this? This Year?

Anyway he did not deserve his first 2 MVP's

Last year Lebron 307/7 is to good not to win a MVP, and Kobe carrying a team on no bodys leading the league in scoring.

And the first year AI should have won it not Nash. AI 31/7 that year or w/e it was something like that was amazing. That year Nash got 3 more assists per game then AI, but scored only half the points yes HALF the points AI scored and only getting 3 assists more a game then AI. And AI's team even made the playoffs yet he finishes 4th behind Nash, and Shaq who just came to turn a team around. And Dirk who was nice, but still AI was having a better year.