Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default "I thought about MJ passing to Kerr. I wanted to add that to my legacy."

Evan Turner's amazing recap of the key sequence in Boston's comeback: "I had confidence [Crowder] was going to make it. Before I had told Crowder, even though hed missed a couple of shots, I said, Youve got some big shots in you. He was like, I know. When I was dribbling, I was like, 'Oh snap, Im at 15 feet, Im about to end this.' And then I thought about [Michael Jordan] passing to Steve Kerr. And I thought, 'Well, let me add that to my legacy. Ill pass one time.' And that was it. It was unbelievable actually. Ingenious by me."

I love this guy.

Default Re: "I thought about MJ passing to Kerr. I wanted to add that to my legacy."

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    I love this guy.

NBA Legend

Default Re: "I thought about MJ passing to Kerr. I wanted to add that to my legacy."

Definitely very lulzy

Yeah im not buying it. How can a reporter even understand what Evan Turner says when he speaks?

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Here's the video of his answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l353j7DNA_Q&t=1m58s

if he made that up on that spot that's hilarious, I bet he had planned on saying that going into the interview though. still mildly amusing.

That's some good reporting.

"I wanted to add that to my legacy."

Very good NBA starter

nom sayin

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

College star

Alpha.

For those that don't know....What Turner was thinking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoKVu1R4Km8

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

I feel like he's had another great quote in the last year.

Good shit doe