Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: LBJ Opens up to Rachel Nichols

Forget Rachel Nichols!

Hannah Storm looks better than ever! She was with NBC but her looks improved as she aged. Monica Belluci Syndrome.

Simple Jack guessing and believing shit, and Pegasus delivering the knock out punch with cold hard facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus
    Lebron missed 7 games in 07-08, so the total is 14. Your 1-12 record still can't be right. However, they did lose 5 games in a row when James was out with the finger injury, and they won the first game he came back.

Looks impressive for Bron, right? Not so much. They won that game against Indiana because of Larry Hughes, who scored 36 points on insane 13/17 shooting. Lebron had 17 points only.

The revisionist historians like yourself would say that they lost five in a row, and the second he was back, they started winning again. Fine, say that if it fits your agenda. But then, what about Cleveland losing the next two games against the sucky teams like the NJ and the 76ers despite Lebron playing 40+ minutes in each game? Ha??
    The 1-12 was an estimate; do I need to really mention that again? I wasn’t sure of the duration; but it’s from 07-08 on just a look at how many games he’s missed the past 2 years which wasn’t 13 or anywhere near the number I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus
    No, now that I put certain things into perspective, I'm sure even you would admit that there was nothing impressive about them that year. They weren't that good with Lebron, and they were simply and understandably worse without Lebron. Does that make him this biggest impact player who took scrubs to the best record in the league all by himself? Yeah, 45-37.
    Right, so 45-37 isn’t considerably more impressive than going winless during a 7 game stretch…

As for the Laker game I mentioned, Lakers were 32-10 at the time (I’m sure, good enough for the best or one of the best records in the league). Those Cavs, which apparently were a great enough team to be compared with those that have won 60+ games historically, according to this idiot, were missing their 2nd best player in Mo Williams, and they still beat arguably the best team in the league, in a pivotal game. There doesn’t need to be any further analysis; it’s quit simple, as is this whole discussion.

Cavaliers were great despite missing plenty of these “key” players throughout various points of the season, but with LeBron playing. Without LeBron…not so much. Fast forward a year where the only player of note that they lost was LeBron, and they go on a historic losing streak. Apply some logic and stop grasping for straws.

And you didn't address KBlaze's post at all. This discussion was whether the Cavaliers were good relative to other teams that were winning at that rate and you've made no attempt to even address that point.

*Insert homosexual line related to men showering*
    Last edited by Simple Jack; 12-08-2011 at 04:24 PM.

[QUOTE=Simple Jack]The 1-12 was an estimate; do I need to really mention that again? I wasn

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    What 7 game stretch? You still don't have your facts right. You need to go look up those games before you make more "estimations". At this point, you have 0 credibility.

I already gave you the details of Lebron's and his teammates' performances against the Lakers during the 08-09 and 09-10 seasons. How can you still say that that one single game out of the four meant enough to convince someone to acknowledge this so-called fact that Lebron did something no one had ever done before? Is it because it was a Christmas game? Is that what you had wished for Christmas that year? Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's no Santa Claus.

Why do you keep saying that without providing any credible evidence to back it up? Tell me which players were injured, who did they play against during that stretch, what were Lebron's numbers, what did his other teammates do, did anyone else step up their games, etc. I can't just take your word for it. Come on, do some digging.

And about that sentence that I have underlined: ARE YOU AN IDIOT? How can you still say that they only lost Lebron? Their entire starting 5 was different. Are you telling me that those players were pretty much the same, that if Lebron went back to Cleveland now, he would still take those scrub rookies to 60+ seasons? Get a clue already!

And one more example about players getting injured, team's struggles, etc:

Dallas was 25-5 (best record behind SAS) when they lost Nowitzki to knee injury last year, and went 2-7 without him. They continued to struggle two more games after he came back (averaged 22.5 mpg in those two loses). He even admitted that he had rushed his return because of his team's struggles. Then, guess what? They beat THE LAKERS in their third game (what an unfortunate coincidence for you), and got back on the right track and went on to winning it all. Now tell me, how is that not more impressive? It was proven that they were trash without him, but with him they WON the chip, and Butler didn't even play a single minute in the playoffs.

Those two Cleveland teams had great chemistry, and everything was built to complement Lebron. They had great success in the regular season, but came up short in the playoffs. Why are you trying so hard to make it seem like an earth-shattering accomplishment? Was it MVP worthy? Yes. Did he win it? Yes. Do you want him to get more credit for it? Yes. Do I know why? Yes, because you're a hopeless Lebron-homer!

This one is my favorite. You must have really thought that this line was cuter than your initial one (insert tacky joke related to Sandunsky incident) I'm still laughing that you felt the need to go back and edit your post to change it to this. It melts my heart.
    In regards to the others, I don't have the time nor the patience to debate with someone who is widely considered one of the bigger trolls on the forum.

I can't even begin to dissect how illogical and retarded your posts have been and doing so would prove fruitless.

And change of the last comment was made in order to better showcase your portrayal of your homosexual fantasies as per your last post referencing me showering with a gym teacher.

If I go back and show you how the Cavaliers played extremely good ball without various key players missing throughout many points of the season, which is a fact; I'll get nothing other than a response from you changing the topic once again (as it has already been changed from LeBron's team being overrated relative to other teams that have won at that rate) and act like it never happened; or simply not respond as you did in the other thread.

You seem to have facts on hand so why don't you make a list of the players that were injured during LeBron's last season on the Cavaliers; the record of t he team during that time; and LeBron's averages in those games since you seem to have all the time in the world. It's funny to point out however, that i the games you did mention, numbers were the only thing you used. Would you like me to go through various Lakers games where Kobe was severely outperformed by his teammates, only to have you tell me to "watch the games" and that numbers lie and don't tell the whole story when you're clearly stating the opposite now?

I'm not trying to prove it's an earth shattering accomplishment; there's no need to try. A simple recap of NBA teams throughout history that have won at that percentage proves that point for me.
    Last edited by Simple Jack; 12-08-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Simple Jack shitting all over that clown Pegashit!