Thread: These new ads

Default These new ads

Not sure what brought about these full page pop up ads, but they make this site difficult to navigate on a desktop.

Try on your phone. I do 75% of my internet browsing from my phone. If you get onto this site from a mobile device, some of the ads are so huge I have to turn my phone left, right, upside down, and scroll to every corner to find how to get out of it.

Come on now. Back to the basics. It's made it nearly impossible to enjoy this site from a mobile.

Default Re: These new ads

Agreed.

Jeff, I would pay $3-$5 per month to not have to look at all these goddamn ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Agreed.

Jeff, I would pay $3-$5 per month to not have to look at all these goddamn ads.
    No doubt.

Plus it would weed out the shitty posters.

NBA lottery pick

Site is probably getting less traffic due to NBA season being over. Hence, the owner has compensated with more ads. Not a bad strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Site is probably getting less traffic due to NBA season being over. Hence, the owner has compensated with more ads. Not a bad strategy.
    Like I said, I do about 75% of my internet browsing (including visiting this site) from my cell phone.

Now that I can't even read the site from my cell phone.... And I am sure this isn't the only one. See where this is going?

If revenue is such an issue, I am all for a paid site. $3.99 membership per month is reasonable. It would keep the little kids away, and the people who like to make 6 alt's.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Like I said, I do about 75% of my internet browsing (including visiting this site) from my cell phone.

Now that I can't even read the site from my cell phone.... And I am sure this isn't the only one. See where this is going?

If revenue is such an issue, I am all for a paid site. $3.99 membership per month is reasonable. It would keep the little kids away, and the people who like to make 6 alt's.

A membership fee? That would be the death sentence for this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

A membership fee? That would be the death sentence for this site.
    A premium membership fee.

I would pay $3.99 a month to not see ads.

The rest of you all can do what you want.

Yeah, I'm done with ISH if this keep's going on. I'm trying to browse on my phone and it keeps pulling my screen to the top.

If you're going to **** us with the ads, how about moderating this shit a little better?

The board needs to be responsive as well. PM me and I'll do it for free

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Yeah, I'm done with ISH if this keep's going on. I'm trying to browse on my phone and it keeps pulling my screen to the top.

If you're going to **** us with the ads, how about moderating this shit a little better?
    You see it too?

Like I said, on a mobile device, I can't see or do anything until I find that elusive 'X' which continually moves around once you actually find it.