Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Arrow Sacramento is SMART. They finally realize that Cousins cannot lead a team to a ring..

Sacramento finally gets my respect. George Karl to be exact. He sees what I see, what intelligent basketball fans see.

Cous is not a winner. Good on them for trying to get rid of that cancer.

Undefeated

Default Re: Sacramento is SMART. They finally realize that Cousins cannot lead a team to a ring..

im still bawling...

I rep Lakers!

Default Re: Sacramento is SMART. They finally realize that Cousins cannot lead a team to a ring..

They just leave my Lakers and our young core out of it. Let the Nuggets and Magic fall for that bull.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Thumbs down Re: Sacramento is SMART. They finally realize that Cousins cannot lead a team to a ring..

Who cares? Kings are a beta franchise and Cousins is a beta player. Sacramento is a total shithole to boot.

National High School Star

Yeah man, I wholeheartedly agree, 100%. Totally.

DMC is not a winner, DMC cannot lead a team of...

I mean, this team just gives him and the league too much. It's a damn shame he couldn't lead this bunch with his perennial superstar team-mate, Rudy Gay, to anything better than lottery drafts. ESPECIALLY with all of the coaching input he has got from the numerous amount of coaches he has got over the years. I mean, with that kind of knowledge from all of those coaches, anyone could win the NBA championship, let alone get to the playoffs in the toughest conference in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    Yeah man, I wholeheartedly agree, 100%.

National High School Star

Angry Re: Sacramento is SMART. They finally realize that Cousins cannot lead a team to a ring..

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Oh shit, I have been paraphrased .

Dude is a cancer. PERIOD.

Can't even lead a team with Rudy Gay, Darren Collison, Carl Landry, Andre Miller, and some other solid role players to a playoff birth. Dude is a bonafied LOSER.

Meanwhile, Bron Bron is carrying D-League scrubs to the Finals and winning 2 games against a historically great championship team.

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

I'd take the #2 pick (I consider Okafor a legitimate #1) over Vucevic. Draft WCS at #6, and you cover for Okafor's average defense. That's Kings' future, right there. And I'd entertain all offers on Gay et al.

The ISH'ers Champion!

See you in the WCF two years from now... we'll see who laughs then...

Sorry Fudge...

You act like Durant led okC to any ring...

Let's bring him to OKC

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    Yeah man, I wholeheartedly agree, 100%. Totally.

DMC is not a winner, DMC cannot lead a team of...

I mean, this team just gives him and the league too much. It's a damn shame he couldn't lead this bunch with his perennial superstar team-mate, Rudy Gay, to anything better than lottery drafts. ESPECIALLY with all of the coaching input he has got from the numerous amount of coaches he has got over the years. I mean, with that kind of knowledge from all of those coaches, anyone could win the NBA championship, let alone get to the playoffs in the toughest conference in history.
    You're acting like that's the worst supporting cast in the league, that's not even the worst in their division.

What team

They lost 17 in a row without him...

How good do you think they are? Obviously not good enough to win A GAME without Cousins.

Lol sweet thread. Good facts and stuff.

By the way...

Who the **** is David Stockton?