Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: not to hate on dirk cause i like him. but is 2007 the biggest failure of all time?

It's second only to Kobe's 2006 failure in the playoffs when he quit on his team when they needed him

Default Re: not to hate on dirk cause i like him. but is 2007 the biggest failure of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Kobe chucking the heavily favored Lakers into a 5 game sweep with 38% has to be up there.

38%

Shoots 29 more times than Shaq.

Shaq shoots 63% and yet Kobe is chucking the series away.

No wonder Shaq was a salty bitch.

Move over Dirk, Kobe has ya beat
    Bron 2011 too

Also people are just mad underrating the WE BELIEVE Warriors. B Diddy

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Stop trying to make every thread about Lebron you worthless troll.
    As for the thread topic, it is arguably the worst failure for a league MVP. Almost as bad as Kobe letting Dirk stick a broom up his ass in 2011 while his Lakers were the consensus Championship favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3kKxtSQa-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FuYJ1U2YZ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFe8KUEQdn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL3Kz3DD1uQ

Lol, you're gonna act like LeBron didn't choke/play WELL below his standards for that entire series

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Do you have that image saved to your desktop or something?
    Such a weak troll.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Do you have that image saved to your desktop or something?
    Such a weak troll.
    Yeah, I couldn't defend that performance either

Easily. Worse than LeBron's 2011, or Kobe's 2004 Finals.

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    He's talking about your annoying, paper-thin, agenda driven topics.
    There is no agenda hating on LeBron in this thread.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    It was bad. Throughout the season it was pretty much given that Dallas will win the chip as redemption for the 2006 rig job. There was literally no contender who could match up to them that year.

IIRC they already lost to GS in the regular season. And I think on their final game of the regular season they had a chance to eliminate them but Avery chose to rest starters....
    Such was the brilliance of Avery Johnson. Already down 0-3 in the season series, he spread his a**cheeks one more time and welcomed the Warriors in.

If Dirk doesnt win the title in 2011, Dirk very well could have been considered one of the biggest chokers. Him getting bounced by a 8 seed and losing tot he Heat after being up 2-0 would have been the 2 big things people look at. But because he won a title, all is forgotten

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    everyone who actually followed the Mavs aside from Avery knew GS was the worst possible matchup in the entire NBA for Dallas.

they had been getting crushed by the Warriors for 2-3 years running.

but arrogant ass Avery just haaaaaad to prove himself against Nellie.
    Yeah didn't they get swept by the warriors that season in the regular season too

Local High School Star

It was a bad matchup for the Mavs and yeah pretty bad choke job...

But

Kobe not being able to take a decent roster even into the playoffs is worse.. I mean seriously.. Wtf is that

Kobe and Lebron both failed in 2011. One got swept by dirk the other one got out played by jason terry.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    Kobe and Lebron both failed in 2011. One got swept by dirk the other one got out played by jason terry.
    False

And one of them was also the defending champs, which made the sweep even more embarassing

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    There is no agenda hating on LeBron in this thread.
    then you must be incredibly obtuse. the title alone is fishing for the answer: Lebron 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    If Dirk doesnt win the title in 2011, Dirk very well could have been considered one of the biggest chokers. Him getting bounced by a 8 seed and losing tot he Heat after being up 2-0 would have been the 2 big things people look at. But because he won a title, all is forgotten
    Yup. If Dirk never would of won a championship he wouldn't be rated as highly as he is today winning cures all and everything forgotten.