Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: kd/westbrook question

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    How many players choked 3 straight rounds in the playoffs??

i'm waiting
    And which three consecutive rounds did Durant choke?

You realize how f***ing stupid that is, right? Generally a player, especially of Durant's caliber, doesn't choke three straight rounds because, you know, his team is making it to at least the conference finals.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

You realize how f***ing stupid that is, right? Generally a player, especially of Durant's caliber, doesn't choke three straight rounds because, you know, his team is making it to at least the conference finals.
    Don't waste your breath.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

Revisionist history much?

Locked down by Tony Allen in Round 1, needed a Z Bo suspension just to win. Oh and was a Reggie Jackson heroic performance away from being backdoor swept in game 4

Locked down by CP3 in Round 2, needed westbrook to average godly numbers just to beat them

And completely flamed out against the Spurs, especially in Game 6 4th quarter and overtime

The fact Durant went to the conference finals with so many chokes, shows how great his team is, and that his impact is FAR less than what his stats suggest

Every advanced metric, from fg% to PER went down drastically in the playoffs, heck he's a 90% ft shooter who shot in the 70's in the playoffs, that shows weak mentality

Locked down by Tony Allen in Round 1, needed a Z Bo suspension just to win. Oh and was a Reggie Jackson heroic performance away from being backdoor swept in game 4

Locked down by CP3 in Round 2, needed westbrook to average godly numbers just to beat them

And completely flamed out against the Spurs, especially in Game 6 4th quarter and overtime

The fact Durant went to the conference finals with so many chokes, shows how great his team is, and that his impact is FAR less than what his stats suggest

Every advanced metric, from fg% to PER went down drastically in the playoffs, heck he's a 90% ft shooter who shot in the 70's in the playoffs, that shows weak mentality
    Ether. This entire post is perfect, but the bolded is what stands out most to me. People wanna rag on Lebron for getting bailed out by Ray Allen on one play, but Durant was bailed out by a role player for an entire game! It was at this moment that I realized Durant will NEVER crack my top 15. Has any other top 15 candidate been bailed out for an entire playoff game by a role player?

Not airballing my layups anymore Glass Ankles's Avatar

Dubeta patting himself on the back on his alts. When will this dirty sea monkey get IP banned.

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Ether. This entire post is perfect, but the bolded is what stands out most to me. People wanna rag on Lebron for getting bailed out by Ray Allen on one play, but Durant was bailed out by a role player for an entire game! It was at this moment that I realized Durant will NEVER crack my top 15. Has any other top 15 candidate been bailed out for an entire playoff game by a role player?

has a "top 10 goat" ever done this

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Ankles
    Dubeta patting himself on the back on his alts. When will this dirty sea monkey get IP banned.
    An alt calling a legit poster an alt?
    We all know who you are, Budadiii. Stop hiding behind this account, it's pathetic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    An alt calling a legit poster an alt?
    We all know who you are, Budadiii. Stop hiding behind this account, it's pathetic.
    this

Very good NBA starter

Basketball wont even be relevant 15 years from now

I predict Waterpolo becomes the new major sport next to the NFL

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Westbrook was better in the playoffs last year..shit if it wasn't for WB the Thunder would've been out in the first round.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Basketball wont even be relevant 15 years from now

I predict Waterpolo becomes the new major sport next to the NFL

the lebron agenda in this thread This shit is getting out of hand tbh.

dragic/lebronxrings/dubeta/jt321 .. this dude has ALOT of free time tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    the lebron agenda in this thread This shit is getting out of hand tbh.

dragic/lebronxrings/dubeta/jt321 .. this dude has ALOT of free time tbh.
    One of these moderators just needs to ban him for good and be done with it.

-Jerry

Hate to agree with a troll, but he's kinda right here. I firmly believe KD will become a top scorer all time and maybe even top 10, but I'll be damned if his ass wasn't bailed out multiple times during the playoffs last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    Hate to agree with a troll, but he's kinda right here. I firmly believe KD will become a top scorer all time and maybe even top 10, but I'll be damned if his ass wasn't bailed out multiple times during the playoffs last season.
    not sure about KD. His skills will translate flawlessly as he ages BUT he seems to be frail while playing a ton of minutes. He might have a TMAC sharp decline.

GOAT scorer means GOAT longevity while being a great scorer. That a LOT of games we are talking about here. KD isn't even in the discussion. I mean, look at kobe, he's still not even close and he is basically done.