Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Can we stop saying Cleveland has a "Big 3"?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Lol I wish OKC's big three averaged 75PPG together.
    They averaged 69 PPG TOGETHER. Love, Irving, and LeBron never played TOGETHER. We don't know that they'll average the same when they play on the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    If LeBron was on the wolves last year they don't even make the playoffs.

While a chalmers/wade/battier/bosh/love squad is favorites to win the east.
    You think replacing Love with LeBron won't add 10 wins?

Battier played like 10 minutes a game in the Playoffs.
    Last edited by aj1987; 08-08-2014 at 03:03 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    They averaged 69 PPG TOGETHER. Love, Irving, and LeBron never played TOGETHER. We don't know that they'll average the same when they play on the same team.

You think replacing Lover with LeBron won't add 10 wins?

Battier played like 10 minutes a game in the Playoffs.
    not really.. instead of playing in a cupcake division and conference theyre now facing playoff level competition most nights.

Minny has absolutely no bench.. a PG who cant even hit a 15 foot jumper let alone a 3.. kevin martin, coey brewer pekovic.. the team just sucked. Its really not a stretch to say Lebron would miss the playoffs on that roster out west

not really.. instead of playing in a cupcake division and conference theyre now facing playoff level competition most nights.

Minny has absolutely no bench.. a PG who cant even hit a 15 foot jumper let alone a 3.. kevin martin, coey brewer pekovic.. the team just sucked. Its really not a stretch to say Lebron would miss the playoffs on that roster out west
    What are you even talking about? I KNOW what the Wolves' team was like. I just asked you a simple question. Do you honestly believe that replacing Love with LeBron wouldn't add 10 wins?

Can Waiters play anything like Ginobli?

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by SOD 21
    Isn't it easier to put your ego to the side when you're on a legitimate championship contender than a lottery bound team like they were last year?
    If it were me? Absolutely, but some people will never put ego aside whether they're on a losing team or a winning team. Dion is good but LeBron, Kyrie and Love are gonna be the main offensive players on this team, and I can see Dion throwing a paddy wack because he's not getting his share of glory.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    What are you even talking about? I KNOW what the Wolves' team was like. I just asked you a simple question. Do you honestly believe that replacing Love with LeBron wouldn't add 10 wins?
    On that team? No. They have a bunch of one dimensional poor defense playing starters. Rubio is the second best offensive player on the team and he wouldn't mesh w/ LeBron at all seeing as how hes possibly the worst shooting PG in the whole league. He meshed decently with love since love likes to spot up and work off the ball.

On that team? No. They have a bunch of one dimensional poor defense playing starters. Rubio is the second best offensive player on the team and he wouldn't mesh w/ LeBron at all seeing as how hes possibly the worst shooting PG in the whole league. He meshed decently with love since love likes to spot up and work off the ball.
    They were 12th defensively. Miami was 11th. That team with LeBron would've easily made the playoffs as the 7th or the 8th seed. Not to mention that they lost 14 games by 4 or fewer points. Games which they could've actually won.

Wolves with Love last Year lost the 2nd most games within 3 points ever... Or 5, dont remember. No closer.

But with LeBron instead they won't add 5-10 wins and make the playoffs?

Please list a more stacked team since the 80s.