Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Default Re: Diagnosis Of The Fully Torn Achilles - Very Unlikely Kobe Plays Again

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

The FULL tear is the one Isaiah Thomas had, that ended his career at age 32.

The diagnosis is that it's very unlikely he would ever play again. It's possible, but highly unlikely at his age, and with how long and grueling the rehab process is.
    Isiah Thomas was planing on retiring at the end of the 94 season, he tore his achilles 1 month before the season ended. His injury didn't end anything. He just didn't rehab because he wasn't coming back anyway.

Default Re: Diagnosis Of The Fully Torn Achilles - Very Unlikely Kobe Plays Again

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Let me say this I may have beef with Laker Stans but I WOULD HATE for Kobe to not come back and go out on his terms.. This will make me be pulling for Kobe and dare I say it rooting for Him to make it back. Lebron is My boy but LIke him or Not the League is not the same without Kobe in it.
    You better pray for the bear you dumb bitch, I'm tired of your shit and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Look at this one way, either you keep Kobes name out of your shit filled mouth and go worship your stat padding boyfriend or just end your pathetic life and let us converse in peace. we don't need you, we dont want you. Reading your posts is what I imagine having my eye balls stabbed repeatedly feels like, your intelligence challenges that of a rat and I sincerely hope that our paths never cross, as least for your sake.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    sorry

I did not mean it like dat.

Its the stupidity & retardedness thats bothersome. You got fully recovering Howard & Gasol who are always complaining about "touches" & not enough "Ball movement"

for god's sake, Kobe is NOT a Wizards MJ with wizard's line up.

His insecurities & lack of trust in future hall of famers on his team is alarming.

In this sense, he deserved his fate because of the lack of faith in his all-star BIG MEN team mates.

thats what I meant.
    Exactly. It's that rich white kid from the burbs mentality..

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    We might never see Kobe Bryant play live again

let that sink in
    Makes me appreciate the 3 games I went to live even more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    All the trolling in the world isn't going to make you any less neglected in the real world.

Stay lonely.
    ouch

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    All the trolling in the world isn't going to make you any less neglected in the real world.

Stay lonely.
    Oh, ouch I'm really torn up. Please, stop the onslaught.

You're name calling and giving your best effort to 'hurt me' because you're insecure and upset. Cry me a f*cking river.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    sorry

I did not mean it like dat.

Its the stupidity & retardedness thats bothersome. You got fully recovering Howard & Gasol who are always complaining about "touches" & not enough "Ball movement"

for god's sake, Kobe is NOT a Wizards MJ with wizard's line up.

His insecurities & lack of trust in future hall of famers on his team is alarming.

In this sense, he deserved his fate because of the lack of faith in his all-star BIG MEN team mates.

thats what I meant.
    hope your first born turns out mentally retarded like your dumbass.

ps
    die with the rest of yiur family loser bitch

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Oh, ouch I'm really torn up. Please, stop the onslaught.

You're name calling and giving your best effort to 'hurt me' because you're insecure and upset. Cry me a f*cking river.
    go get laid. you losers need it

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

ProfessorMurder is clinically depressed, ease up on him.

Banned

i blame dantoni run and gun offense... poor assholes were all burned by the time the 4th quarter started. Kobe due to his exceptional athleticism -and response to designer roids and hgh- still had stamina, but look where it led him; even he finally destroyed himself going too far for too long. There s a reason pau, artest and kobe got hurt this season, simply because as they get older it's dumb to make them run from one side of the court to the other constantly not having enough time to recover on def. That's the way i see it, im not an expert tho. But when they were coached by pjax and his triangle offense, they seemed less tired. Look at spurs, popovich 's defensive system, not a lot of flashy drives to the basket but a lot of time passing the ball until someone makes an easy basket, staying the whole 24 sec in the oponent 's paint; it's easier on the oldest players.

poor kobe just like jordan, these guys dont know what else to do , they re overspecialized in one area of their lives... It must be like getting off steroids, losing your job or house , depressing. Oh well, he still a multi milionaire... i predict wife finally divorces him tho now he s finished.
    I said it, i said he would destroy his body pushing the envelope too far, right before playoffs. And there, it happened. Howard is going to play like shit he s not a leader or anything; this clown might even leave lol.

Lakers with no defense they re going nowhere in the playoffs, lol do you see them beat okc, spurs...heat? please. they have 0 defensive capabilities, nash cant defend, he s old, maybe howard, but no way he put both def and offense on his -injured- shoulders... Dantoni run and gun /no defense moronic strategy only got kobe injured and the rest of the team burned out right before p/o exactly as i predicted it... this is the end for LA.

Kobe proved he could almost single handedly get the team to the p/o, but after that point, you ve go to be realistic. Now he s injured, they re toast.
    Last edited by Funnyfuka; 04-13-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Very sad day if he can never play again

NBA rookie of the year

The Lakers don't use a "run-and-gun" offense. They settle up in the half court and give it to Kobe or Pau at the top of the key or in the post.

They're one of the slowest teams in the league.

Meh he'll be back next year, and his season was coming to an end anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    You better pray for the bear you dumb bitch, I'm tired of your shit and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Look at this one way, either you keep Kobes name out of your shit filled mouth and go worship your stat padding boyfriend or just end your pathetic life and let us converse in peace. we don't need you, we dont want you. Reading your posts is what I imagine having my eye balls stabbed repeatedly feels like, your intelligence challenges that of a rat and I sincerely hope that our paths never cross, as least for your sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I read up on it................

partially torn Achilles (the ones that guys normally come back from) cause a lot of pain - it hurts really bad.

You can do the surgery and rehab and come back, maybe not as good though.

FULL TEAR =

you hear a loud pop, but the pain is very minimal, or even no pain at all. The ability to feel the pain is pretty much gone because the tendon is dead. It's been totally ripped apart and no longer functions at all. That part of the body is dead.....thus it does not hurt.

this type of injury requires an extreme surgery and a full year of intense rehab to recover back to normal. Not to play again.....a full year to recover normal everyday use.

It is highly unlikely for an NBA player to play again after this injury.

The FULL tear is the one Isaiah Thomas had, that ended his career at age 32.

Kobe's pain response and the loud pop sound means he suffered the total complete full tear.

The diagnosis is that it's very unlikely he would ever play again. It's possible, but highly unlikely at his age, and with how long and grueling the rehab process is.

Troll

Kobe has had this 2 times before in his career. If anyone can come back (at any age) it will be Kobe.

Unless you are a doctor involved in this case, you really have no idea what the phuk you are talking about.

Kobe will be back to score that 676 points to pass Jordan all time.