Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Black Durant Jam's Incestual Feelings *EXPOSED*

Quote Originally Posted by Black Durant Jam
    Don't play clever games you little turd, you forum posters are going to ruin my life. Once my sister finds this she'll probably tell my mom, or worse dad (toucher), and then I'll get kicked out of the house. I have a job now that pays a bit, but I can only take so many catalogue orders in an hour and my supervisor says I'm late too much, so I don't know if I can afford to support myself, not to mention my girlfriend if she's living off of me. This is brutal guys, really, I wanted to just forget about the old kissing thing with my sister, it's been awkward between us for years ever since puberty because we did that play kissing thing when we were kids like under 8 (we would make plays based on the soaps my dad would watch when he was home during the day on disability). But then we got older and realized what we had done and never talked about our feelings and maybe it isn't anything but maybe it's everything - know what I'm saying? But I know it's wrong and if she finds out later I'll just die. I went out for a walk just now and she was in the kitchen grabbing a snack and I made eye contact and then looked quickly away (I think she knew something was up), but I couldn't help it because she goes around the house in her pyjamas and they are just these little shorts from Sears that have a lacy trim. Oh gad, please guys, just stop, you're wrecking everything.
    You do realize this is only going to make people post more about you, right?

You have sealed your own fate.

Don't play clever games you little turd, you forum posters are going to ruin my life. Once my sister finds this she'll probably tell my mom, or worse dad (toucher), and then I'll get kicked out of the house. I have a job now that pays a bit, but I can only take so many catalogue orders in an hour and my supervisor says I'm late too much, so I don't know if I can afford to support myself, not to mention my girlfriend if she's living off of me. This is brutal guys, really, I wanted to just forget about the old kissing thing with my sister, it's been awkward between us for years ever since puberty because we did that play kissing thing when we were kids like under 8 (we would make plays based on the soaps my dad would watch when he was home during the day on disability). But then we got older and realized what we had done and never talked about our feelings and maybe it isn't anything but maybe it's everything - know what I'm saying? But I know it's wrong and if she finds out later I'll just die. I went out for a walk just now and she was in the kitchen grabbing a snack and I made eye contact and then looked quickly away (I think she knew something was up), but I couldn't help it because she goes around the house in her pyjamas and they are just these little shorts from Sears that have a lacy trim. Oh gad, please guys, just stop, you're wrecking everything.
    This can't be real...

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Black Durant = Sergio Correct?

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    I wasn't here since 2007, I came late 2008 Bruinlove was my first account until it got permabanned

Hmm dunno, it's an account from2007 if you look closely. And i was also involved in this which makes me 99% Sergio ain't Jam

you brought it on yourself.

Stop making post of rage against people who say ""u mad"" you incestor!

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Black Durant Jam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Hmm dunno, it's an account from2007 if you look closely. And i was also involved in this which makes me 99% Sergio ain't Jam
    Andrei = Sergio?

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Nothing wrong with having sex with your sister as long as you don't get her pregnant and you both have a good time. Fight the power, BDJ!

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    I wasn't here since 2007, I came late 2008 Bruinlove was my first account until it got permabanned
    Lies, you've been here since '07.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Nothing wrong with having sex with your sister as long as you don't get her pregnant and you both have a good time. Fight the power, BDJ!
    Why the heck would you have sex if you weren't trying to get the girl pregnant? Stupid.

Sergio, if i could i would rep you

Banned

This is a scam to pull Andrei's leg.

It's working, too.

My hat's off to you BDJ.

He's shittin' a shitter, right now.

...or ISHin' an ISHer, I guess.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Black Durant Jam's Avatar

Why the heck would you have sex if you weren't trying to get the girl pregnant? Stupid.
    Dude that's gross, if I had sex with my sister (which I haven't/wouldn't), I wouldn't want a deformed baby out of it, it'd be just to nut a little. If I had to just do handjobs or something to avoid kids, I would, cause having a kid with Bev would be wrong on so many levels

Pull my leg?

No Sir, i don't give a FAK