Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Default I am going to propose to my girlfriend soon

I have thinking about it for a long time. She makes me really happy and I know it is soon after I split from my ex wife but I this is the right girl and the right time. I just know it in my heart.

I just wanted to share with my friends on here

Splitting from my ex was the hardest time in my life but my friends both in person and on this forum made it a lot easier, and I will never forget their help. You guys gave me helpful advice and listened to my problems, so its only fair I tell you guys about the happy moments in my life too!

Default Re: I am going to propose to my girlfriend soon

didn't you just get dumped a couple months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    didn't you just get dumped a couple months ago?
    Longer than that.

I know it is only a short time but I know this is the right decision. She makes me happy in a way no woman has ever made me happy before. I love her and I know I want her to be my wife.

shhhhhhh

Will you be going the traditional engagement/wedding ring route or will you skip that and go straight to fitting her for a cauk ring?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Will you be going the traditional engagement/wedding ring route or will you skip that and go straight to fitting her for a cauk ring?

gts asking the important questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Longer than that.

I know it is only a short time but I know this is the right decision. She makes me happy in a way no woman has ever made me happy before. I love her and I know I want her to be my wife.
    Well, most women don't have *****.

I am not even in the mood to get annoyed by all your stupid jokes. I am going to commit to the woman I love, nothing else matters. All my real friends on here will be happy for me.

To the rest I can only say that when you grow up and start to realize you don't have to keep up an and call other people gay all the time, you will live a much happier life. You make fun of me but imagine how many potential soul mates you lost because your were told liking transgender girls is a gay thing, or you are racist towards certain races or religions or whatever kind of discrimination you do. Your insults to me only cheapen your own lives. I am happy with who I am and what I stand for.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

i have no doubt you two will have a beautiful summertime wedding in vermont.

You create more topics about your personal life on this board than anyone else and then you get upset when people troll you. Doesn't make sense. Don't you have a facebook you can post your life story to?

5-time NBA All-Star

Tru wuv <3

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    You create more topics about your personal life on this board than anyone else and then you get upset when people troll you. Doesn't make sense. Don't you have a facebook you can post your life story to?
    I do not get upset if they troll me. They can say what they want. I post about myself because there are a few posters on this site I connect with and have a genuine interest in my life. This is a social site at the end of the day, so why not?

Also I do not use Facebook, I used to have one but I keep in contact with my friends in other ways now so there is no point.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I see you still haven't taken my advice and researched X and Y chromosomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    Whats your ethnic background LOLCATS (Please dont be Serb)? I dont think anyones asked you before. Also, whats your wifes? And your new 'girlfriends'? Does your dad know his son like to put pens^s in his mouth? Have your parents met your he/she?
    I have discussed this before, but for those who don't know I'm American. My mother was born in England but moved to America when she was a kid, and my father is just white American.

My relationship with my parents is not good, unfortunately they are Christian and seem to have a lot of problems with the way I live my life. So we do not really talk anymore.

I have discussed all this stuff before so I don't want to go over it.