Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Seriously whats with all the Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls hate?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    who the hell hates the bulls or rose?

i only hate the OVERRATING of rose.... a shotjacker that gets bailed out by his fantastic defensive team and gets ALL THE CREDIT..... this is terrible and his fans are worse than kobe fans.....
    do you even read what you type? What a disgrace to the forums

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

i only hate the OVERRATING of rose.... a shotjacker that gets bailed out by his fantastic defensive team and gets ALL THE CREDIT..... this is terrible and his fans are worse than kobe fans.....
    how is Rose a shotjacker? everyone who doesn't shoot over 50% is a chucker now? come on son

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Because some of the Bulls fans here are homers that seem to think their team can't be beat, but whatever. That's not that bad, always gonna be some homers. What I really don't like is when people start comparing Rose to all time greats for one good season. Its an insult to those guys. Yes, he is having a good season, that is great, but all it means is he is living up to his status as a the first overall pick. way to early to be comparing him to the greatest

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalNameGuy
    Because some of the Bulls fans here are homers that seem to think their team can't be beat, but whatever. That's not that bad, always gonna be some homers. What I really don't like is when people start comparing Rose to all time greats for one good season. Its an insult to those guys. Yes, he is having a good season, that is great, but all it means is he is living up to his status as a the first overall pick. way to early to be comparing him to the greatest
    show me a thread where Rose is being compared to "all-time greats"

Local High School Star

it's no different than \james getting all the credit for the cavs record despite them being one of the best defensive and the best 3pt shooting team in the league and then him gettin no blame for their failures in the playoffs

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Where has it come from? whats the point? Rose has had a great season in leading this young Bulls team to freaking top seed in the east.

Who saw that coming? at just 22 years old, Rose has improved his game each year and has that great drive to get better. He is so humble, hasn't said a bad word about anybody. Hasn't made any attention whore statements like certain players in Miami or been in trouble with the law.

Why the hate? just because he will win MVP? get a life people. Bulls have gone from a low seed to 1st seed in one season thanks to Rose, adding good players like Boozer, Brewer, Korver, coach thibs. Deng having a great season, Noah e.t.c

Why wouldn't he get MVP? afterall there are 3 all-stars in Miami and they are what, 4 games back? why should one of them get the award? why should Dwight when his team is a 4th seed? why should Kobe when this team has been poor overall before taking over since the ASB.

Nobody deserved it more than Rose, there is no reason to hate this kid at all. You better all get used to him and the Bulls as they are going to be contenders for a long ass time.
    Well said....And very true....

Anyone blaming the trolling going on against Rose as being simply a product of fans claiming that the kid is the MVP or that he's one of the best players in the league is full of sh*t...That's what fans do from Lebron to Kobe...This is nothing new...We are all homers...That's what being a fan is all about...

When I read such excuses, I have to laugh....It's a straw man excuse...Plain and simple...

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
    Especially on this site. You say one bad thing about Rose and you get over 30 people on here bashing you. Seems like most of the people on here are Bull fans.
    Bulls fans are bandwagon lakers fans. They followed phil jackson to LA after jordan retired. You've noticed Kobe is not being propped up as much

Banned

Rose has a lot of hype, he has talent and he plays for a big city. He has tons of fans and along with fans always comes haters.

Just like Kobe has haters, just like Lebron has haters. Any player with a large fan base will have a lot of haters.

Same with Chris Bosh, if he wasn't actually a good player he wouldn't get nearly as much hate as he does now.

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly
    Bulls fans are bandwagon lakers fans. They followed phil jackson to LA after jordan retired. You've noticed Kobe is not being propped up as much
    You calling of all people calling others bandwagon fans? are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    Rose has a lot of hype, he has talent and he plays for a big city. He has tons of fans and along with fans always comes haters.

Just like Kobe has haters, just like Lebron has haters. Any player with a large fan base will have a lot of haters.

Same with Chris Bosh, if he wasn't actually a good player he wouldn't get nearly as much hate as he does now.
    I kinda lol'd at the last part.

Kobe/LeBron stans

i'd bet most of the people ripping on Rose for being inefficient slurped the hell out of Iverson.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
    Especially on this site. You say one bad thing about Rose and you get over 30 people on here bashing you. Seems like most of the people on here are Bull fans.
    Actually it isn't.

There are maybe at the most 15 Bulls fans on here. 20 at the most. That's not including people who just troll for the hell of it.

Myself
    Rose
    D.Rose.owns.A.Camry
    ballinhun8
    ReturnofJPR
    Undisputed
    hkfosho
    Go Getter
    Los Bulls (I consider him a troll though)
    Chicago Brawls (new)
    Dengness9
    dak121
    ljsbb27
    Abe Froman (doesn't post much)
    eeeeeebro (doesn't post much on main forum)
    VishaltotheG (rarely posts anymore)
    ConanRulesNBC (posts in Bulls forum mainly)
    Crazy Style (posts in Bulls forum mainly)
    tamaraw08 (posts in Bulls forum mainly)

As you see, we have a lot of fans, but a lot of them don't even post in the main forum. And it's not just one bad thing, it's people who have been posting negativity about the Bulls for the last two years or three years.

Now they are mad because the Bulls are on top in the East and Rose is the front-runner for MVP (whether he gets it or remains to be seen), but they've been spewing so much hate that it hurts them now to see the Bulls doing so well. So they've painted themselves into a corner that they can't get out of and the only thing they can do is spew more hate.

It's sad really.
    Last edited by Glide2keva; 03-27-2011 at 02:39 PM.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo

Quote Originally Posted by Christofire
    BS the hate surrounding this humble young player is ridiculous and unwarranted....Never in my life of watching this game have i ever seem someone heckled as much as rose for having an FG% of 44 despite him being a career 47% from the field and carrying his team to the playoffs since a rookie. He says all the right things plays hard and responds for his team and has them in the number 1 spot. He's not the first 22 year old with bad shot selection after improving his shooting touch. It's a part of growing up as a player and people need to accept it and get over it. He deserves to be MVP. What this bulls team is doing with the depth issues it has and with the injuries they've endured is worth merrit and rose is the common denominator in that success. He dfines what an MVP is. can't believe people are pointing to a FG% of 44 as grounds for him to not be MVP....just plain ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by hkfosho
    do you even read what you type? What a disgrace to the forums
    That's why we have the ignore function. Use it.