http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=12c_1447954726

Thanks for proving his point idiots.

Default Re: Christian Preacher proves point on black lives matter movement

One literally screamed "I don't care if it's free speech. I don't like it."

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    One literally screamed "I don't care if it's free speech. I don't like it."
    Cause that's how all leftists are.

Rights only apply to them. Not to you. Because they are right, and you are wrong, and they are kind and caring and you are (insert leftist buzz words racist, homophobe, bigot, etc.).

Banned

Why are they even acting pissy in Mizzou?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Why are they even acting pissy in Mizzou?
    Well, there are some things that happened on campus that they legitimately have a right to be very angry about. The problem is that there are some agitators who jumped on the bandwagon to exploit it and cause chaos for their own purposes.

Well, there are some things that happened on campus that they legitimately have a right to be very angry about. The problem is that there are some agitators who jumped on the bandwagon to exploit it and cause chaos for their own purposes.
    This is actually very well put.

Banned

This could be said for so many things.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    This is actually very well put.
    I actually have a new word for these people who fake being oppressed or blow trivial "offenses" way out of proportion to gain something out of it. Social justice floppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook B
    This could be said for so many things.
    Refugees in Europe.

I'm sure a lot of those people need help, but, ISIS is piggy backing the refugees and exploiting the generosity of the European nations.

There will always be those people who use a crisis to their advantage.

I still dont get why african americans get so upset over the death of a thug

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    The media sure didn't portray him like a thug and many people bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    They aren't. They're flopping. They're pretending that his death is some kind of transgression against black people. Victim status is the free throws of the game of politics.

#SocialJusticeFloppers

Banned

The appeal to the minorities is more important to the Liberals than actual fair and lawful government... I mean Hispanics are the future. They have swung recent elections.

You could argue the same for corporations and the rich for conservative politics... But you'll find that both sides of the river...

Don't let race and anger cloud your thoughts... Blacks aren't the problem, Liberals are. How are you supposed to expect them to grow continually as a positive demographic when you keep telling them that they are lesser and deserve more... Think about it. Who are the real racists here?

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    The appeal to the minorities is more important to the Liberals than actual fair and lawful government... I mean Hispanics are the future. They have swung recent elections.

You could argue the same for corporations and the rich for conservative politics... But you'll find that both sides of the river...

Don't let race and anger cloud your thoughts... Blacks aren't the problem, Liberals are. How are you supposed to expect them to grow continually as a positive demographic when you keep telling them that they are lesser and deserve more... Think about it. Who are the real racists here?
    Same way I feel.

I hate white pieces of shit as much as I hate black pieces of shit. A car thief is a car thief, their color doesn't matter. Like if a white dude broke into my house, I'd be like 'oh damn I was about to shoot you until I realized you were white.'

Leftists depend on the minority vote to survive, so they must invoke hatred and promise benefits to keep those votes on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION

Thats a key point. The vast majority of black Americans do not support black lives matter.

This is what the democrat party thrives on. Racial pandering. For example, their position on illegal immigration is the democrat version of the southern strategy. It's purely an act of racial pandering to "Latino" voters. They couldn't care less about the legality or the principles involved. They've convinced themselves that this is only issues that Latinos care about, so they've made the disgusting political calculation that being pro-lawlessness is something they can gain from.