Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: The Cavaliers were injured last season

I'm not normally one to rub it in. After Game 7 ended, I came on here and talked about how much I admired that Golden State went for the 73 wins and how great a season they had. But, OP is pushing me past my limit. I have video after video and gif after gif that are just crushing for the narrative he built all season that, not only is Curry the best player on the planet, but he was re-inventing the game.

So, it's one thing to talk about how badly Curry got destroyed in this series. It's another to study the plays.

I have plenty that are just Kyrie taking him to school. You don't want me to post the ones where JR Smith and even Shump go right at him with success, do you WarriorsFan? Just stop the madness and it ends.

Accept the loss and move on. The Warriors have a great team returning and, according to Vegas, the best odds to win one in '17. Either move along or I'm emptying the database.

It stops when you've had enough.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I'm not normally one to rub it in. After Game 7 ended, I came on here and talked about how much I admired that Golden State went for the 73 wins and how great a season they had. But, OP is pushing me past my limit. I have video after video and gif after gif that are just crushing for the narrative he build all season. It's one thing to talk about how badly Curry got destroyed in this series. It's another to study the plays.

I have plenty that are just Kyrie taking him to school. You don't want me to post the ones where JR Smith and even Shump go right at him with success, do you WarriorsFan? Just stop the madness and it ends.

Accept the loss and move on. The Warriors have a great team returning and, according to Vegas, the best odds to win one in '17. Either move along or I'm emptying the database.

It stops when you've had enough.
    posting 5 gifs and trying to say that represents an entire series?

failing to acknowledge that the player is coming back from an mcl injury?

yeah safe to say you are having a meltdown

when you want to be calm cool and collective and have a reasonable argument and not be a blind homer then we can talk

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

when you want to be calm cool and collective and have a reasonable argument and not be a blind homer then we can talk
    You can only post 5 gifs per post.

Trust me, this is not what you want. And, why would I be having a meltdown? My native and lifelong franchise just won a title and, even better, my favorite player completely burned down the 2x unanimous MVP for good measure.

I couldn't be happier. And, you couldn't be more unsteady. Just stop with the rationalizing and accept what happened. Or else.

warriorfan, can you honestly show or tell us about any point in any game where Curry showed signs that he was hurt. Like limping or grimacing or something? Saying he played below his standards because he was hurt is not evidence. Please show us actual on court evidence that showed.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    You can only post 5 gifs per post.

Trust me, this is not what you want. And, why would I be having a meltdown? My native and lifelong franchise just won a title and, even better, my favorite player completely burned down the 2x unanimous MVP for good measure.

I couldn't be happier. And, you couldn't be more unsteady. Just stop with the rationalizing and accept what happened. Or else.
    post 100 gifs of a guy who twisted his knee around the wrong way a few weeks ago like a chicken shit

go for it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Yea...RBA is just out of control.

He's upset that his favorite team finally won a title because he thinks it was cheapened because the other team wasn't perfectly 100 percent and because they had to play one real series to make the finals.

Great points.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    warriorfan, can you honestly show or tell us about any point in any game where Curry showed signs that he was hurt. Like limping or grimacing or something? Saying he played below his standards because he was hurt is not evidence. Please show us actual on court evidence that showed.

post 100 gifs of a guy who twisted his knee around the wrong way a few weeks ago like a chicken shit

go for it
    Why are you STILL melting down? Try going outside every once in a while. Maybe even find a job

Now show me something afterwards that made it look like he was injured. All I saw was him screaming "I'm here, I'm back!"

LeBron had his feelings hurt, but he played through his injury

Doesn't look like a guy that's injured to me.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Please stop posting that huge picture.

And that isn't even a response to his question...we are asking for something after the Portland series that would make an objective person think Curry was "majorly injured"

We all agree he wasn't 100%.

Nobody is saying he wasn't a bit worn down and struggling at times. But guess what...he looked like that last year in the finals a lot as well.

Maybe his frame can't take a playoff pounding and still perform at an elite level against elite competition as well as you'd like.

Hence why people without an agenda have failed to give him one fmvp vote in 2 years....

I usually hit open layups

Here's an injured Curry dunking before Game 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoxxMN8gNA

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Comparing the two is absurd.

The Cavs were without two all nba level players...the Warriors lost Bogut.
    not just that...

Warriors lost Bogut for 2 games, Cavaliers lost Love for one game (and a half)... lol

there are no injury discreperancies this year...

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Scuzz, put warriorfan's profile pic on Cersie.