Default Ric Bucher: Critics unfairly find Dwight can do no right

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ramming-league

Opening sentence

Whatever territory exists between the cliches "Beating a dead horse" and "Shooting fish in a barrel" now appears to be occupied by "Crapping all over Dwight Howard."

Default Re: Ric Bucher: Critics unfairly find Dwight can do no right

Only people who crap on Howard are butt hurt Kobe stans. No one else really cares about him enough to talk shit.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Pretty much. It does seem to be lessening now that he's a full season removed from the lakers though.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease TMacYaoRockets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Only people who crap on Howard are butt hurt Kobe stans. No one else really cares about him enough to talk shit.
    You should see what was said about Dwight's game from Rockets fans.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

I think I put Dwight Howard in the same category as UFC fighter Jon Jones. Both are high profile individuals in their perspective sports and both have been called out for their fake personality.

Dwight always try to be someone he is not and I think most people see that. I have nothing against the guy on the court as I truly believe he is a great big man in a league that post game is almost non-existent. I think people would appreciate Dwight a little more if he became a little more genuine of his personality. If he see something he doesn't like...call it out, don't beat around the bush and make things up. Shaq was a great example of an individual who was true to himself and called things out when it didn't seem right.

People used to love Dwight in Orlando. He brought all of this on himself with the way he's acted since then. I doubt he will ever be well-liked again outside of Houston.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Yea , blame "Kobe" fans, we don't even see Dwight play unless it's against us or one of the Top tier Teams on the national televised games , if you're a Laker fan who still lives in LA. Will we contribute to the shitting on him once it's been started? Sure, I wont lie.

But I don't see Laker fans just bringing up Dwight just to attack him unless trolling. Otherwise we could care less about Dwight, we're happy his crybaby ass is gone. Oh what you wanna all of a sudden change the style of play you found your most success in? PnR? wait , what, but you're willing to play that way for the Rockets? Okie doke.

Regardless tho, he's a clown and he'll get exposed after this season when The Rockets go no where and that third year option inches closer.
    Last edited by HOoopCityJones; 10-22-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Not quite. We crap on Dwight because he lacks heart, mental toughness, and the will to win.

Banned

Jameer, stop with your bullshit....reported once again, all your ALTS need to be banned jameer, its fvcking sad 1000+ posts in each of your alts? Do you EVER go outside?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    People used to love Dwight in Orlando. He brought all of this on himself with the way he's acted since then. I doubt he will ever be well-liked again outside of Houston.
    the whole Dwightmare in Orlando though not all of his own making he didn't help himself one bit..

he opened himself up to scrutiny and under that microscope he doesn't stand up so well

Well, this is one of those straight up lies.

He stabbed the Magic in the back by getting surgery mid-season after "agreeing" to sign for the next year. He's been hated long before he ever joined the Lakers.

Don't you remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D40tqTw5fbU

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    Not quite. We crap on Dwight because he lacks heart, mental toughness, and the will to win.
    He only averaged like 28 and 14 (or some shit) in the playoffs and single handedly carried the team to the wins they got. Had he put up those stats for the NBA champion, he's have been MVP.

No will to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Well, this is one of those straight up lies.

He stabbed the Magic in the back by getting surgery mid-season after "agreeing" to sign for the next year. He's been hated long before he ever joined the Lakers.

Don't you remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D40tqTw5fbU

How can people be fans of this shithead? Passive aggressive, two-faced scum.