Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Lets talk about Kevin Durant's 2014 playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    People act like, after CP3 giving Durant fits in the 4th quarter of that one game, he shut him down the rest of the series. Even when CP3 guarded Durant after that game he didn't have the same effect. Yes, Durant needs to get stronger and develop a more sound postgame, but I see this is going to be one of those where a player does something to Durant for one quarter of one game, and the myth continues to grow and grow to the point where the story most people tell is that CP3 shutdown Durant the whole series.

He mainly only really struggled against the Grizzlies. Then again, in that series, he was his regular season self in the game 6 elimination game and game 7 closeout game. He didn't do anything real special against the Spurs but he didn't exactly suck either.
    I was more worried about KD from a mental standpoint. He didn't look like he wanted it at the end of games. That could be because Westbrook tends to lead the team at the end of the games, but I still didn't see a lot of hunger from him to secure wins throughout the whole playoffs

Default Re: Lets talk about Kevin Durant's 2014 playoffs

embarassing