Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: In the future, when some kid asks you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Megabox!
    I already miss those Big 3 Heat teams
    I don't in a way glad they split up.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    I don't know about how good that Heat vs Lakers series would be. The Lakers beat the old Celtics in 7 games, with one of the worst officiated game 7 in a long time.

2010 You're looking at a 1 year younger Wade and LeBron, which were both better than the Wade and LeBron the following seasons.

I just feel like that series would go Miamis way in 6 games at the most.
    Depends on if Lebron chokes or not.

I don't know about how good that Heat vs Lakers series would be. The Lakers beat the old Celtics in 7 games, with one of the worst officiated game 7 in a long time.

2010 You're looking at a 1 year younger Wade and LeBron, which were both better than the Wade and LeBron the following seasons.

Oh, but how is that not a great series?

Would have been a spectacle... Wade/LeBron finish LA and Kobe/Gasol in their building.

Even seing Miami trash them in 5 or so would be very memorable.

The Heat got taken to 7 games by an even OLDER Celtics team.

Laker bigs would have a field day against that awful Heat front-court of 2010. Kobe was playing phenomenal at the time coming off that ridiculous Suns series and outside of Game 7 he was really good against the Celtics as well.

Wade would have been an issue but LeBron was still a bitch in 2010. MWP would've locked him down the same way he locked KD down in the first round. Gasol would easily get the better of Bosh in that matchup.

Lakers win that series easily. It's a nightmare matchup for the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    The Heat got taken to 7 games by an even OLDER Celtics team.

Laker bigs would have a field day against that awful Heat front-court of 2010. Kobe was playing phenomenal at the time coming off that ridiculous Suns series and outside of Game 7 he was really good against the Celtics as well.

Wade would have been an issue but LeBron was still a bitch in 2010. MWP would've locked him down the same way he locked KD down in the first round. Gasol would easily get the better of Bosh in that matchup.

Lakers win that series easily. It's a nightmare matchup for the Heat.
    the 2011 Celtics team was better than the 2010 Celtics team, more healthy, won 6 more games, and were the favorite to win the East, yet the 2011 Heat trashed them in 5 games.
    2012 Heat had no Bosh for the series and Wade had knee issues already, completely different conversation. Thats why it went to 7.

MWP never had much success with LeBron, and were talking about LeBron in his best year, 30\9\7 season, he's not being locked down by anyone. Maybe limited at best.

I agree Gasol would win his matchup with Bosh, but you have 2 of the 3 best players in the NBA at the time on the same team. Too much firepower, too much athleticism. As good as Kobe was in those playoffs, Wade was phenomenal and that match-up would of been a wash.

What front-court? Andrew Bynum was essentially a no-show for the Lakers in those playoffs, averaged 9\6 if I remember correctly. Pau Gasol was the only legitimate threat on the post for that team.

Heat in 6 at most.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Not 3