Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: clippers have the worst TV commentators

kyreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

just once is all u need to know cavs are the worst

I don't mind them at all, even Mike Smith. The Laker (Stu Lantz) and Heat commentators are the best IMO. How come the Portland commentator is so quiet? Even when a player makes an exciting play he still sounds like he's talking in a library.

Cavs have the worst. the dude sounds drunk or/and retarded.

What is your guys' issue w/ the Cleveland broadasters? Not a fan of them by any means, just curious about the vitriol y'all have for them. I might be biased, growing up listening to LA telecasts and all, but Ralph Lawler for the Clippers and Stu's color commentating for the Lakers are straight up GOLD. Love those guys and their insight, as they make every game sound important.

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

this clips broadcasters gave me ear-cancer...

first and definetly last game i watched them. glad the heat finished them off with ease

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    What is your guys' issue w/ the Cleveland broadasters? Not a fan of them by any means, just curious about the vitriol y'all have for them. I might be biased, growing up listening to LA telecasts and all, but Ralph Lawler for the Clippers and Stu's color commentating for the Lakers are straight up GOLD. Love those guys and their insight, as they make every game sound important.
    They are so Bias it's crazy.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

All team tv commentators are homers, but some are a lot worse than others. The Clippers guys are never nasty toward the opposition unlike some other franchises. The Clipper guys keep it classy. They can be corny, but are no where near the worst.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    All team tv commentators are homers, but some are a lot worse than others. The Clippers guys are never nasty toward the opposition unlike some other franchises. The Clipper guys keep it classy. They can be corny, but are no where near the worst.
    The Heat commentators give props when ever a player on the other team performs a great play. They also don't scream and rant (Celtics) or stay silent and screaming wadeeeeeee (Cavs).

Clippers suck. Worst crap I've ever heard.

I also heard people don't like the Hawks commentators (I like them for obvious reasons) as well as Ryan Cameron our PA guy because of, "Kyleeeeee Kooooorrrrrrvvvverrrr for THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Local High School Star steve franchise's Avatar

It has to be the Spurs commentators.. so annoying

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Aside from sounding like a drunken autistic Ogre who chews marbles like gum while on air, Austin Carr is just flat out annoying and cringe worthy to listen to. Not every made three pointer needs to be celebrated like the end of a New Years countdown. Him and his buddy just sound better suited for announcing acts at a circus or something. All jokes aside.... They really do just suck... And to be honest, I find that they take away from the experience of watching the game.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Clippers commentators are the most entertaining bar none. For years they had a sucky team and had to keep their audiences tuned in, the rapport that Mike and Ralph have is the best.

But Ralph and Walton were even better. They'd throw jabs at each other all the time, they were always fun to listen to.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    I think Dallas is the best. The guys are so unbiased its incredible. They are like British boxing fans; they care more about good basketball than the hometown team winning at all costs.
    Yes, they have a very smart, talented and funny crew!

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Aside from sounding like a drunken autistic Ogre who chews marbles like gum while on air, Austin Carr is just flat out annoying and cringe worthy to listen to. Not every made three pointer needs to be celebrated like the end of a New Years countdown. Him and his buddy just sound better suited for announcing acts at a circus or something. All jokes aside.... They really do just suck... And to be honest, I find that they take away from the experience of watching the game.

Not airballing my layups anymore

How are the Clippers commentators entertaining in any way? Them and the Cavs commentators are by far the worst in the league.

Any shot made by the Clips is a top 10 play of all time, no enthusiasm at all for the other team's great plays, Clips can do no wrong because it's always the refs or the other team. Overall they're just so incredibly biased that it's cringe-worthy to listen to them for a whole game.