Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Decent playground baller Practice?'s Avatar

Default Re: Stop the Pau Gasol hate

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    explain 2009 and 2010 while you're at it.
    You are kidding right? Pau bailed Kobe out in the playoffs of those seasons. Like I said, ridiculously underappreciated by Kobe fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Practice?
    Kobe ball (plus coaches that bought into Kobe ball) prevented him from playing up to his potential.
    You are kidding right? Pau bailed Kobe out in the playoffs of those seasons. Like I said, ridiculously underappreciated by Kobe fans.
    huh?

Decent playground baller Practice?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    explain 2009 and 2010 while you're at it.
    Averages 18/11/2.5 and 2 blks off 58% fg in playoffs of 2009.
    Averages 20/11/3.5 and 2 blks off 54% fg in playoffs of 2010.

Kobe fans act like his performance was poor and needs explained
    Last edited by Practice?; 01-12-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Lakers could use that 25+m they paid Kobe to sign 2-3 above average NBA players to help the team.

Kobe stans like to act Lakers has been bad without Kobe but they forgot Kobe actually taking up majority of cap space. Use the money on someone else who play team basketball. Lakers could still be good

Kobe has been a negative impact through out his career! Even when he's positive, he was replaceable with other super wing star players.

If u were to get out a chart and grade a PF's skill level across the board in ALL AREAS, Pau is CLEARLY a top 6 PF of ALL TIME! I'm not saying GOAT or peak value wise. I'm talking in terms of total all around skill level on both sides of the rock. I really think Pau is up there with guys like Duncan, KG, and McHale in that sense. And like Duncan, Pau brings a center's size and post skillset to the PF position. I think Duncan, McHale, and Pau are the best PF's of all time in terms of post arsenal on the block.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Shih508
    Lakers could use that 25+m they paid Kobe to sign 2-3 above average NBA players to help the team.

Kobe stans like to act Lakers has been bad without Kobe but they forgot Kobe actually taking up majority of cap space. Use the money on someone else who play team basketball. Lakers could still be good

Kobe has been a negative impact through out his career! Even when he's positive, he was replaceable with other super wing star players.
    Funny how Kobe already proved he could win if they replaced Shaq. I thought Kobe couldnt win without Shaq.

Kobe won rings with Pau who isnt a superstar. How come Shaq needed superstar guards, Kobe and Wade to win titles. How come he couldnt win with 3 all stars in 98, Eddie JOnes, Nick Van Exel, and 19 year old bench player Kobe.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by bizil
    If u were to get out a chart and grade a PF's skill level across the board in ALL AREAS, Pau is CLEARLY a top 6 PF of ALL TIME! I'm not saying GOAT or peak value wise. I'm talking in terms of total all around skill level on both sides of the rock. I really think Pau is up there with guys like Duncan, KG, and McHale in that sense. And like Duncan, Pau brings a center's size and post skillset to the PF position. I think Duncan, McHale, and Pau are the best PF's of all time in terms of post arsenal on the block.
    Pau is more skilled than Duncan and McHale. He is mentally weak though which is not a good trait. Imagine if Pau was a poker faced assassin like Duncan. Pau would be a top 3 PF all time.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    yea he's gonna do something he's never done at this point in his career

He is close to getting 20 ,10, and 2 blks..

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

This man knows what he's talking about. I can't believe D'Antoni benched him at one point.

It is impossible to be a Pau fan on this board. Stans and retards just won't let an intelligent conversation about this player happen here. Fvck all y'all bitches.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Odumbb
    Funny how Kobe already proved he could win if they replaced Shaq. I thought Kobe couldnt win without Shaq.

Kobe won rings with Pau who isnt a superstar. How come Shaq needed superstar guards, Kobe and Wade to win titles. How come he couldnt win with 3 all stars in 98, Eddie JOnes, Nick Van Exel, and 19 year old bench player Kobe.
    What has ur hero done without Shaq and Pau for 3 of his prime of prime years?

Most players only get 3-7 prime years, Kobe did nothing without Shaq/Pau in 3 of his prime years!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Dude just got REKT by Vucevic doe.