Local High School Star ChrisKreager's Avatar

Default Monta have it all- 34 points on the road against a good Washington team

Seriously, it is so comically different how he and Jennings have looked since they went their separate ways it's not even funny.

I thought this was gonna be OJ Mayo 2.0 for Dallas. Boy, was I wrong.

It helps that Calderon last year and Jameer this year are not Curry/Jennings type that really want the ball.

Dare I say it, Monta should be an All-Star.

Default Re: Monta have it all- 34 points on the road against a good Washington team

Its crazy what playing beside Dirk will do for u
    he makes the game so much easier for everyone on offense

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Monta have it all- 34 points on the road against a good Washington team

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKreager
    Seriously, it is so comically different how he and Jennings have looked since they went their separate ways it's not even funny.

I thought this was gonna be OJ Mayo 2.0 for Dallas. Boy, was I wrong.

It helps that Calderon last year and Jameer this year are not Curry/Jennings type that really want the ball.

Dare I say it, Monta should be an All-Star.
    He learned a lot last year in terms of how to close games and what it takes. He seems to have more confidence in his mid range as well.

Like many talented players before him in tough situations...put him in the right circumstance and he'll flourish.

Hopefully he's our best player by the end of the year.

Local High School Star ChrisKreager's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    He learned a lot last year in terms of how to close games and what it takes. He seems to have more confidence in his mid range as well.
    The game-winner against Portland last year really went a long way. Since then, Monta's had it all.

Monta is a beast. Such an underrated player.. hes averaging 20ppg right now, most of the team, and we're 9-3.

This could be his all-star year.

monta have all star team

Banned

I said before last season he was going to be a monster in Dallas and people called me an idiot. Now he's proven himself to be perhaps the league's finest SG this season.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41

Like many talented players before him in tough situations...put him in the right circumstance and he'll flourish.

Hopefully he's our best player by the end of the year.
    not happening...................the mavs live with Dirk and die w/o Dirk.

dirk struggled with is shot, he was doubled nearly every time and you could clearly see the gameplan by whasington coach: keeping the ball away from dirk, or at least, if he gets him, double him and forcing the tough shot.

even tough dirk had a bad shoting night, he made very good passes breaking the washingotn defense apart. if your only watching boxscore you could have the impression that it was not true, only 2 ass. bu watching the game you could see the intelligent passes by dirk. very nice

parsons and dirk had similar "bad" night only looking on boxscore. but watching the game, you could see the huge difference between having parsons and dirk in the game.

but i have to admit, that dirk now just havent got the offense power to go whole games against double teams anymore and going whole games 1n1 iso with the huge fade-away.

and not to forget the huge three by dirk, 80 sec left, after coming back after sprained his ankle.

regarding parsons: it is too early to judge him. you can make a point after all-star break.
    Last edited by pastis; 11-20-2014 at 05:50 AM.