Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Default Re: Steph Curry asks for manager after waitress cards him for beer

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Don't hate 'cuz he's cute. #thatbabyface<3 #MyStephy #SugarMeUpDaddy #Love #Instadick #baller #mybaby #myhubby #mylove #oneandonly #meanttobe

I think you are supposed to be carded no matter what unless you without a doubt look way over 21.

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    what does any of that have to do with anything?

you don't have to be a b*tch to the waitress just cause she doesn't know who you are. just pull out your card and move along
    [QUOTE]Stephen Curry and his wife went out to dinner one night and ran into one of those people

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    I think you are supposed to be carded no matter what unless you without a doubt look way over 21.
    The stores around here tend to have a policy where the employees are supposed to card if you look under 35, just to play it safe.

Not sure if this varies from area to area, or store to store, but some of the gas stations around here even have little signs stating this policy near the checkout counter.

Also, some restaurants card no matter how old you are or look. I recall a few years back having dinner at a local Bennihanas (one of those Hibachi type places where they cook your food on a grill built into the table while you watch).

It was a large group of us for some family get-together. I ordered a drink, showed my ID, my Sister (mid-late 20's at the time) ordered a drink, showed her ID. They then card my Father (65ish at the time) when he ordered a drink, he showed his ID. Same thing as the waiter went around the table...anyone ordering an alcoholic drink was carded.

My mom tried to order a glass of wine. She was in her early-mid 60's at the time. Since my father had driven and was paying, she didn't bother to bring her purse (or her ID which was in said purse). Even though she has grey hair and is clearly well-over 21 the waiter would not serve her. We all were shocked and thought it was ridiculous. My dad asked to talk to the manager but he simply confirmed but that was the restaurants policy, and apologized. My mom never got her glass of wine, but took sips from other peoples' drinks, and If I remember right had someone else order a drink then slip it to her, lol.
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 08-15-2014 at 10:15 AM.

You guys are overreacting to a lighthearted story about Curry's babyface....

lol. he didnt complain, he just asked becuase he probably assumed: manager = guy = knows sports = knows who i am = no walking back to my car

i hate u trolls who try to make drama out of everything